Ch-ch-ch-changes... Scary ones.

Neiobi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! Good LUCK! I hope that it is everything you want and even more! What an exciting venture!!! We will miss you - while you are not here ALL the time!!! :teehee:

:huglove:

Hollyyy:wub2:

Thank you so much:huglove: It is very exciting!

Haha, I'll miss you too!:teehee:

Found the thread :original:. Of course I too wish you a very good stay at your new school :huglove:. But I am sure we will be hearing from one another! In the oldlings thread or on Twitter.

Of course it is scary, new steps are always scary, you don't know exactly what to expect etc. And you are leaving your home country behind. It is normal to be scared. But I am sure you are also looking forward to it a little, there is a reason why you choose this school. Keep us posted as much as you can (I'll keep you posted on my new school :wink2:) but I totally understand if you cannot go on the internet for a while.

Have a safe flight and good luck at school (will your mother and brother be in the UK for a while too?)!

Carlota! Woah, good luck!

I've been following you on twitter and such...but I thought you are going back to Portugal, coz you were on holiday in South America.....lol...I'm just really late I guess....is your whole family moving to the UK or only you? It will be amazing I'm sure.....I'm very jealous, there are a lot of MFCers who have such an exciting life....moving from one country to another, I feel like a Garden Dwarf, always in the same place! :huh:

Good luck!!! :dance_man::huglove:

Awwwwww!

Good luck at your new school! And have fun! We'll still be here so don't worry about us too much!

Thank you Nico:wub2: I will!

Well but I'll still miss you, and I want to have fun with you all:blush-anim-cl:

OOOh Carlota - it will be an amazing experience . .enjoy x x x x x

I will:wub2: Thank you!

Found the thread :original. Of course I too wish you a very good stay at your new school :huglove. But I am sure we will be hearing from one another! In the oldlings thread or on Twitter.

Of course it is scary, new steps are always scary, you don't know exactly what to expect etc. And you are leaving your home country behind. It is normal to be scared. But I am sure you are also looking forward to it a little, there is a reason why you choose this school. Keep us posted as much as you can (I'll keep you posted on my new school :wink2) but I totally understand if you cannot go on the internet for a while.

Have a safe flight and good luck at school (will your mother and brother be in the UK for a while too?)!

Yeah, I'll keep you posted, that's for sure!:bleh:

Yess, in a way it's scary and big, in another way I really really want to go:biggrin2:

Oh yeah I want to hear about your school too!

Thank you so much!

My brother will be at the school too, and my mom will come and visit us every 3 weeks. She's taking us tomorrow:biggrin2:

I've been following you on twitter and such...but I thought you are going back to Portugal, coz you were on holiday in South America.....lol...I'm just really late I guess....is your whole family moving to the UK or only you? It will be amazing I'm sure.....I'm very jealous, there are a lot of MFCers who have such an exciting life....moving from one country to another, I feel like a Garden Dwarf, always in the same place! :huh

Good luck!!!

Hahaha:roftl:

It's okay, it's actually funny!

No, only me and my brother. My mom can't really live there, she hates the weather and has stuff around here...Plus she's always travelling so it wouldn't make a big difference for her to live there or not..

Awww don't!:huglove: Really, you have to move to make those changes in your life, and if you still can't change, don't worry, if you want to really badly, they will happen!

And it's quite hard moving around, at least for me..

Best of luck Carlota!

Of course we're all going to miss you, but I think boarding school is going to be a really great time. My fingers are crossed!

:wub2

And you had BETTER keep in touch.

Thank you Kira:wub2:

Yeah:biggrin2: Thanks,got my fingers crossed too!

Of course:teehee:

Omg,I want to leave my country next year and move to Austria :shocked: I've got panic attack only when I think about it now.So I can understand your fear,but it'll be amazing experience.London is a great town,you'll get British accent,I hope :naughty: of course there'll be some nostalgy,even sadness in the beginning,but man gets used to everything in the end :thumb_yello: I'm keeping my thumbs up for you although I know there's no need-I know you'll do it fine :huglove:

And I'll miss you here :sad::huglove:

Omg,I want to leave my country next year and move to Austria :shocked: I've got panic attack only when I think about it now.So I can understand your fear,but it'll be amazing experience.London is a great town,you'll get British accent,I hope :naughty: of course there'll be some nostalgy,even sadness in the beginning,but man gets used to everything in the end :thumb_yello: I'm keeping my thumbs up for you although I know there's no need-I know you'll do it fine :huglove:

And I'll miss you here :sad::huglove:

Wow, you should really do it:wub2:

Hehe I hope I get an accent too:teehee:

Yeah:biggrin2:

Aw thanks:wub2:

Don't worry, I'll try to come her often:wub2:

It's tomorrow already.. Bet I'll get there and that I'll want to get back, as the other week I was there... Had some kind of panic attack:shocked:

It is indeed tomorrow.

Thursday.

Wow, I hope it all goes well, that you settle in and the others are nice and that you make the most out of this wonderful opportunity :wub2:

I didn't realise that your brother was going too. That should help....?

Hi!

First day was ok, met my roomate, she's really nice, and hyper:biggrin2:

We won't have classes until two weeks, because this is the time to settle in, meet most people and they want us to do that with games etc.

I've been following you on twitter and such...but I thought you are going back to Portugal, coz you were on holiday in South America.....lol...I'm just really late I guess....is your whole family moving to the UK or only you? It will be amazing I'm sure.....I'm very jealous, there are a lot of MFCers who have such an exciting life....moving from one country to another, I feel like a Garden Dwarf, always in the same place! :huh:

Good luck!!! :dance_man::huglove:

I dont move around much either...

(im a bit late- but here I am...)

Carlota it is fantastic to hear everything's okay! like I said already- I wish all the fun you can possibly have!

and we are all waiting for you right here whenever you come on! :huglove:

Thank you so much everyone :wub2:

I'm still getting used to it, in about one week and a half, I'll have my timetable, and it'll be less busy going around. So I hope to be here more soon.. But still, I don't really have much privacy on the PC:tears: