Ch-ch-ch-changes... Scary ones.

Neiobi

Sorry everyone, I'm writing a bit in portuguese...

Minha pirolita, já não cheguei a tempo de me despedir de ti e desejar boa viagem, mas pronto... Chegaste bem, é o que interessa! :naughty:

Espero que te corra tudo muito bem (já sabes que é capaz de haver algum dia menos bom, mas isso faz parte), que faças muitos amigos e que te dês bem na nova escola e na nova rotina. :wink2:

Qualquer coisa, já sabes!

Beijocas grandes :huglove:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone, I'm writing a bit in portuguese...

Minha pirolita, já não cheguei a tempo de me despedir de ti e desejar boa viagem, mas pronto... Chegaste bem, é o que interessa! :naughty:

Espero que te corra tudo muito bem (já sabes que é capaz de haver algum dia menos bom, mas isso faz parte), que faças muitos amigos e que te dês bem na nova escola e na nova rotina. :wink2:

Qualquer coisa, já sabes!

Beijocas grandes :huglove:

Obrigada:wub2:

Right now.. I feel so much like crying:crybaby:

I miss home, I miss my friends, I miss Mika news, I miss Mika, I wanted to go to Blackpool, I don't even know how it went because of this stupid busy week and annoying school.

:tears:

Hi Neiobi :huglove: I hope you are feeling better today :thumb_yello:

Not really:sad: So much things happening around here and I don't feel like I belong when I'm here, everyone knows what's going on and and no one understands me liking Mika around here and I miss home and my friends:crybaby:

I can't stop whining. I really want to go home...

Not really:sad: So much things happening around here and I don't feel like I belong when I'm here, everyone knows what's going on and and no one understands me liking Mika around here and I miss home and my friends:crybaby:

I'm sorry. It must be really tough. I'm sure things will get better though. :huglove:

:huglove:

Carlota, you must be patient! Things will get better very soon. When I went to France to teach Italian, I felt lost at the beginning and I was even older than you (22). School was different there and nobody was my age where I lived. But after two weeks I started to explore the city and make friends: It was great! :thumb_yello: Everything is new and different now, but you will have your schedule and some familiar places and people very soon. It is a wonderful opportunity. As soon as you start doing things, you will enjoy your new school. And when you need some Mikatalk: we're here! :wub2::wink2:

You can do it! :punk: