Free tickets to LONDON Television appearance Monday 21st September

lostintv

Hi everyone,

LOST IN TV are a television audience ticket company and we can confirm a live appearance by MIKA on CHANNEL 4's THE PAUL O'GRADY SHOW, on Monday 21st September. It is currently fully booked, but we have kept aside 10 pairs of FREE tickets for MIKA fans. The details are:

WHERE?

The London Studios, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT

MAP:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=531158&y=180446&z=0&sv=se1+9lt&st=2&pc=se1+9lt&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

WHEN:

Monday 21st September 2009

The show starts LIVE at 5.00pm, but audience members need to check in by 4.00pm at the latest (we are unable to guarantee entry beyond 4.00pm). Only those aged 16 and over will be admitted.

HOW TO GET TICKETS:

Please e-mail admin@lostintv.com with your name, address & tel. no. The first 10 e-mails will receive a pair of tickets to the show. Please also include details of any special access requirements you may have.

Thanks for reading, hope to see some of you at the live show!

Kind regards,

THE LOST IN TV TEAM

http://www.lostintv.com

PS. Admins - feel free to message me to check validity of offer.

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just msged Rose. I'm looking at the list of who's online and trying to work out who lives in the UK.

I did send a text to Rose, and Babs, and Laurel, and Danika, and perhaps others I can't remember...but have had no reply from anyone :blink:

Where IS everyone?! :blink:

Ha, I would soo love to send an email, but I dun live there...typical...I'm in time for a free ticket competition, and it's just totally isn't good for me. :bleh:

Good luck Caz, you'Ll win, I feeeeel it! :biggrin2:

Its so so obvious , getting us on Mikasounds as "official" was the hard part , now it just flows ...

Hmmmm feeling warm and cosy:wub2:

It's sooo amazing! But was it hard, really? I thought we don't really have comtetitors, I mean, other serious worldwide Mika fan clubs...

But yeah, it's so amazing, there have been many great changes for us to win tickets recently. It's soo nice. :wub2: