Free tickets to LONDON Television appearance Monday 21st September

lostintv

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Ill be kings cross earlyyyyyyyyy sigghh and then tube to where ever we are going

You'll want Piccadilly line to Leicester Square, then change to Northern Line down to Embankment or Waterloo.

Hi all,

Just a quick note to check that all your e-tickets have been received? Let me know if you need to cancel or change your booking and we can look into reallocating your tickets if needs be.

It's also worth bearing in mind that your seats are guaranteed, but only until 4.00pm - don't be late, I'd hate for you not to get in as they can be very strict with timings!

Do let me know if you need any other information.

Many thanks,

Jay - http://www.lostintv.com

Hi all,

Just a quick note to check that all your e-tickets have been received? Let me know if you need to cancel or change your booking and we can look into reallocating your tickets if needs be.

It's also worth bearing in mind that your seats are guaranteed, but only until 4.00pm - don't be late, I'd hate for you not to get in as they can be very strict with timings!

Many thanks,

Aww thanks soo much and I can vouch for me that My etickets came just fine. Will you be there on the day? be good to thank you personally.

Roll on the 21st..excited now! :biggrin2:

as for 4pm..this is the MFC we will be there HOURS before lol

x x x

Hi all,

Many thanks,

Thanks for the update , some of us are getting in London for 9 am , no chance of being late:roftl:

Hi all,

Many thanks,

Hello! Got my eTicket, already printed off and is sitting nicely on my desktop LOL!

This time next week guys :blush-anim-cl:

Rose, will you bring the MFC flag? We need to do something crazy in the audience :aah:

*Grumble grumble* :badmood:bloody 25th silver wedding anniversary pffft *grumble* would rather have gone to this instead.

BUT if anyone'e got a spare ticket floating around (unlikely I know) Bumblebee_vix really wants to go so message her or tweet her or email her or something plz, (lol I know I know but you never know)

*Grumble grumble* :badmood:bloody 25th silver wedding anniversary pffft *grumble* would rather have gone to this instead.

BUT if anyone'e got a spare ticket floating around (unlikely I know) Bumblebee_vix really wants to go so message her or tweet her or email her or something plz, (lol I know I know but you never know)

Ok Ill keep an eye :thumb_yello: . as you say unlikely

Hello! Got my eTicket, already printed off and is sitting nicely on my desktop LOL!

This time next week guys :blush-anim-cl:

Rose, will you bring the MFC flag? We need to do something crazy in the audience :aah:

You really want me to bring it?

Is everyone happy with me doing that?

I don't mind, just want to make sure everyones happy with it.

Defo defo from me! :biggrin2:

I want the damn thing on stage!!:roftl:

Wouldn't it be great to see the flag on TV?:biggrin2:

Ha ha, I don't think it'll make it to the stage, but the look on Mikas face seeing it in the audience would be enough for me.:naughty:

I just tweeted said whatever..they might not let you take it in but you can only but try.

I am looking for hotels as you tweeted Rose...can't beliiiiive how much more it is for a single room...a flipping disgrace! :sneaky2: I want somewhere good being alone in London...any ideas? Wonder if Mrs P has a free room? :roftl:

Think there is only me stopping isn't there? everyonelse likes closeby or Fred who is coming back up same day.

BTW what are people doing about "Gold"...or not bothering?

x x x

That's the trouble with London, it's not cheap if you're on your own. I'm sure the last lot of Brixton gigs, someone stayed in a B&B that was £30 for the night, not sure where it was though.

They said they were only giving ten tickets away. 5 winners = 10 tickets because they're giving a pair each.

I'm going in a gold and silver dress. Gold for WAG and silver for the set he has on stage lol. Thought it worked out rather nicely. Oooh and it's sequined so nice and sparkly :wink2: