Album available to download in Mexico!

Fresh

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!!! you can buy the songs but I couldn't buy the hole album, I don't know if it's normal but when I click on buying the album it doesn't start the download :S

so I've bought:

by the time

touches you

good gone girl

pick up off the floor

I'm really excited!!! :aah:

:shocked:

it could have been the 21st in italy too but it's a monday, and we always get the new stuff on fridays!

i guess it's a distribution thing, nothing to do with intentionality (word?)

I would have expected they'd do the UK first and the rest of the countries the following week. Like the US and Canada are being released on the 22nd because Tuesday is the release day in North America. They aren't releasing it the previous Tuesday. Japan could have gone out the 23rd instead of the 16th so I'm not sure the rationale for these earlier dates.

I think the British fans should be patient! We want Mika to be number one with his album, and if we buy it anywhere else, he might not get to number one in Britain.

True. This does worry me a bit. We ought to be discrete about it otherwise the album will end up on torrent sites and this could jeopardise its legitimate sales here in the UK, and elsewhere. :blink:

It's going to end up on torrent sites before the 21st because of the early releases in other countries. There's no avoiding that.

Suppose you are right. I was just hoping it wouldn't :blink:. But it's a fact of life in the music biz these days isn't it.

I think the British fans should be patient! We want Mika to be number one with his album, and if we buy it anywhere else, he might not get to number one in Britain.

ive already pre-ordered 2 copies of the album , buying from mexico itunes wouldnt make the slightist difference to the uk sales i can assure you !

True. This does worry me a bit. We ought to be discrete about it otherwise the album will end up on torrent sites and this could jeopardise its legitimate sales here in the UK, and elsewhere. :blink:

haha its gonna be on the torrent sites a week before its release or now that its been released in mexico today hopefully :wink2:

It's going to end up on torrent sites before the 21st because of the early releases in other countries. There's no avoiding that.

But the longer it's on the torrent sites, the more downloads it will get. Even more so if it's a few weeks before the official release in whoever's country.

But something is wrong with this, they are advertising it as We are golden, not The boy who knew too much. This makes me think that it was a glitch:boxed:

That could be an official decision on keeping the original name. Or today could have been the official release of 'We Are Golden' the single in Mexico, and because of the same names they just allowed people to download 'We Are Golden' the album.

That could be an official decision on keeping the original name. Or today could have been the official release of 'We Are Golden' the single in Mexico, and because of the same names they just allowed people to download 'We Are Golden' the album.

It is being advertised on Universal Mexico as The Boy Who Knew Too Much with a release date of Sept. 21. I think the whole thing was a screwup. I guess we'll see if they pull it or not. :dunno:

But the longer it's on the torrent sites, the more downloads it will get. Even more so if it's a few weeks before the official release in whoever's country.

Maybe Mika's people should be told, in case it is a mistake in Mexico.

Maybe Mika's people should be told, in case it is a mistake in Mexico.

They've been notified, but we haven't heard back from them yet as to whether this was intentional, or if someone screwed up. :dunno:

So if you're in Mexico and have an iTunes account, you might want to hurry up, 'cause we don't know if it's actually going to stay available, or if they might pull it.

And we all know it wouldn't be any MFCers uploading Mika's songs to file sharing sites... right? :wink2:

So if you're in Mexico and have an iTunes account, you might want to hurry up, 'cause we don't know if it's actually going to stay available, or if they might pull it.

And then perhaps we can get some help with these lyrics.

Kaythanxbye.:mf_rosetinted:

Hi!

I enter today and the download still available even thought they have the album has "We are golden" the normal and deluxe version cost the same, but I'll wait bcs I want the album with all the artwork etc ...

I don’t know if is only for Mexican cards but you can try, I live in Canada but my card is from Mexico... It's maybe a mistake that this is ready for download, I don’t know if there’s any other country that has the option available...

You know the itunes store in Mexico is really like new it was released like 3 weeks ago...so :blink:

Sounds like a mistake then. Thanks for letting us know Lui.

yes, I think they got confused because they haven't change the name of the album, because the single we are golden is still there to buy

this was a miracle courtesy by the Virgen de Guadalupe, to remind Mika that her birthday is near!!! and he promised to come to Mexico that day hahaha :naughty:

Hi!

I enter today and the download still available even thought they have the album has "We are golden" the normal and deluxe version cost the same, but I'll wait bcs I want the album with all the artwork etc ...

I don’t know if is only for Mexican cards but you can try, I live in Canada but my card is from Mexico... It's maybe a mistake that this is ready for download, I don’t know if there’s any other country that has the option available...

You know the itunes store in Mexico is really like new it was released like 3 weeks ago...so :blink:

i didn't know itunes store was new in mexico. i think they got confused between the "we are golden" album & "we are golden" song. :dunno:

yes, I think they got confused because they haven't change the name of the album, because the single we are golden is still there to buy

this was a miracle courtesy by the Virgen de Guadalupe, to remind Mika that her birthday is near!!! and he promised to come to Mexico that day hahaha :naughty:

oh yeah :naughty: It was just something good to happen here in Mexico, say something about MIKA :wub2: obviously :naughty: