Album available to download in Mexico!

Fresh

I'm not sure if this is a mistake but I've just done a search for 'Mika album' on twitter to catch up with any news and a few people had tweeted about this. I've just checked the Mexican iTunes and it's true!

:biggrin2:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!!! you can buy the songs but I couldn't buy the hole album, I don't know if it's normal but when I click on buying the album it doesn't start the download :S

so I've bought:

by the time

touches you

good gone girl

pick up off the floor

I'm really excited!!! :aah:

yes!!! you can buy the songs but I couldn't buy the hole album, I don't know if it's normal but when I click on buying the album it doesn't start the download :S

so I've bought:

by the time

touches you

good gone girl

pick up off the floor

I'm really excited!!! :aah:

me too don't worry haha :boing: :boing:

OMG!!!

I have the hole albuuum!

it's too much happines and excitment for myself:woot_jump:

but I feel myself guilty :S

Edited by Lui

I'm not sure if this is a mistake but I've just done a search for 'Mika album' on twitter to catch up with any news and a few people had tweeted about this. I've just checked the Mexican iTunes and it's true!

:biggrin2:

can anyone buy from here or do you need to live in mexico to buy it ?

That's horrible!

Noone should be allowed to download it before release date. Someoen who has the opportunity should contact Mika's people. I'M thinking of a mod now anyway!

And I agree with Robertina..some heads might drop becasue of this.

I know that i TUnes isn't illegal, but it is not supposed to happen, even on there.

Plus if it's available for download there, it takes on a few days (or hours) for the album/songs to be on a torrent site.

I don't want that!

PLus it's TOTALLY UNFAIR!

We mentioned it to Team Mika about 12 hours ago so we don't really know if this was a planned release or not and if they will try to put a stop to it.

There is no "worldwide" release of the album. It's going to be staggered and some countries are going to get it before others anyway. This is a bit earlier than expected though for sure and Universal Mexico's site still has the album slated for release on the 21st.

We mentioned it to Team Mika about 12 hours ago so we don't really know if this was a planned release or not and if they will try to put a stop to it.

There is no "worldwide" release of the album. It's going to be staggered and some countries are going to get it before others anyway. This is a bit earlier than expected though for sure and Universal Mexico's site still has the album slated for release on the 21st.

yes...in italy the 18th :bleh:

as worldwide i was meaning dates around the 21st:wink2:

so this mexico release seeems really wrong.

yes...in italy the 18th :bleh:

as worldwide i was meaning dates around the 21st:wink2:

so this mexico release seeems really wrong.

Yeah I think it may be quite wrong.

It's out in Japan on the 16th. So if it's out in Mexico even earlier it's really not "UNFAIR" even if it's a mistake. The fact of the matter is some fans are going to hear it before others and that's been the reality of the situation from the start. :blink: