Album available to download in Mexico!

Fresh

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hola hermos haha ya pude bajar todo el disco dios fue algo emocionate haha :floor: pero ya

Hello everyone :bye:

de que estas habalando ??? :das:

que genial!! y q bueno q te apuraste porq lo quitaron en la tarde :o

que suerte tenemos :blush-anim-cl:

Isn't it incredible? The album has leaked but it is nowhere to be found on the internet. I guess only well-behaved Mexican MFCers downloaded it. Still, that a leak of such a highly anticipated album stays almost unnoticed is unbelievable.:blink: What a shame I didn't have a Mexican credit card!

Isn't it incredible? The album has leaked but it is nowhere to be found on the internet. I guess only well-behaved Mexican MFCers downloaded it. Still, that a leak of such a highly anticipated album stays almost unnoticed is unbelievable.:blink: What a shame I didn't have a Mexican credit card!

I kinda agree... but i dont want the whole album. I'll wait the 16 days with that. Theres just only 4 tracks i wanna hear and we even have 2 of em already...

I kinda agree... but i dont want the whole album. I'll wait the 16 days with that. Theres just only 4 tracks i wanna hear and we even have 2 of em already...

Well I sure DO want the new Mika album, and ASAP! And I want to listen to all of the songs. What's wrong with that? Why do you enjoy the wait so much?:blink:

Patience is a virtue...

Edited by johnny06

So much of this album has been released out to the public in snippets or Mika performing them live in full that I think some might feel it a bit anticlimactic when they actually hear the album. There probably isn't more than 3 or 4 minutes or so that aren't out there already.

So much of this album has been released out to the public in snippets or Mika performing them live in full that I think some might feel it a bit anticlimactic when they actually hear the album. There probably isn't more than 3 or 4 minutes or so that aren't out there already.

So true- but I'm absolutely dying to hear them!

I'm one of the people that's been hearing things as soon as I can- if I'd been in Mexico I'd have downloaded the lot. Yet I'll almost certainly be as excited as anybody on 21 Sep

Guest roelvano

You're so right!! But i don't care because i have to wait a whole time!

I ordered it twice but i'm receiving it in october because i'm on vacation :((

So i hope i can get it in the next few days and then i'm happy ha!

...I think some might feel it a bit anticlimactic when they actually hear the album.

Indeed. Strange but true! I do look forward though to hearing it all in one go, in studio quality and to seeing how the album can be appreciated as a whole.

Indeed. Strange but true! I do look forward though to hearing it all in one go, in studio quality and to seeing how the album can be appreciated as a whole.

Yes I just think it's been spoiled with all of these slow, intentional "leaks". I got enough of a taste for the quality and nature of the album after hearing a few songs performed live on the acoustic tour and with WAG being released. I think at that stage it's time to hear the album in its entirety instead of this piecemeal, poor quality or live version advanced listening.

The average person who likes Mika (which excludes us) is not scouring the internet for a leaked album, or even snippets of it. So for most people the first they hear of the songs will be when they can actually buy the whole album...

I think it is only a small number of fans who are getting into the snippets. And I don't think those particular fans will get sick of the songs any time soon.:wink2:

I think it is only a small number of fans who are getting into the snippets. And I don't think those particular fans will get sick of the songs any time soon.:wink2:

It's not a question of being sick of the songs. I think there's going to be a sense of "is that all there is?" People are already complaining about Toy Boy and Blue Eyes being on the album because we've heard them. Well guess what? We've already heard just about everything on this album now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But if people are waiting for a big surprise on the 21st I think they're in for a disappointment.

So true- but I'm absolutely dying to hear them!

I'm one of the people that's been hearing things as soon as I can- if I'd been in Mexico I'd have downloaded the lot. Yet I'll almost certainly be as excited as anybody on 21 Sep

Dieing to hear em too, but think i can survive 16 days :shocked: Its just those 4... :aah:

Yes I agree we won't be getting any big surprises on the 21st. :teehee:

Maybe not big surprises....but in my mind :blush-anim-cl:...I'm so looking forward to listen to the album recordings in its full glory! I love many live recordings and it's them which have kept my interest alive with the LICM songs for this long time. But to hear the songs when it’s a full orchestra and with the carefulness he puts in to the beginnings and the endings of the songs….:wub2:

Just can’t wait…but I know I have to!:naughty:

I know some people are not listening to the snippets so they have a big impact !Wow! on Sep 21 (or whenever). Good choice, if that's how your brain works.

Other people's brains work differently- by my age people probably know which group they're in. I'm finding my pleasure greatly extended and increased by taking each song a few seconds at a time, pouring over it and enjoying it before i hear the next. To me, hearing it all together for the first time would be like gobbling it all down straight away- much LESS pleasurable.

Sure, some people who've played all the snippets will find (or already know) that they would have done better not to. They might or might not do different in future. But I'm picking up vibes that some people think that everybody in the second group is weak willed, which simply isn't true

I know some people are not listening to the snippets so they have a big impact !Wow! on Sep 21 (or whenever). Good choice, if that's how your brain works.

Other people's brains work differently- by my age people probably know which group they're in. I'm finding my pleasure greatly extended and increased by taking each song a few seconds at a time, pouring over it and enjoying it before i hear the next. To me, hearing it all together for the first time would be like gobbling it all down straight away- much LESS pleasurable.

Sure, some people who've played all the snippets will find (or already know) that they would have done better not to. They might or might not do different in future. But I'm picking up vibes that some people think that everybody in the second group is weak willed, which simply isn't true

I belong to the second group, the weak willled.:naughty:

I heard all the snippets a few times but then decided not to listen to them anymore. Not because I want to be surprised, but because I don't want to "spend" them. You know that feeling when you hear a song you really like, and you don't want it to finish. Eventually, even with your favourite songs, that fades.

But I have to tell you, having heard the snippets it's taking the (little) will I have not to play them over and over.Specially because we don't even have a release date in Argentina:boxed:

I never said that :no: I'm avoiding snippets because I like to hear the whole song in one go, the first time I hear it. But I'm happy to hear whole songs in any form - live or on TV - rather than wait for the album version. I haven't got that much self restraint :blush-anim-cl:

To me, hearing it all together for the first time would be like gobbling it all down straight away- much LESS pleasurable.

I am VERY weak willed. That's why I prefer to listen to the album before there are snippets leaking all over the place. :roftl:

I think my preference would not necessarily be to hear the entire album all at the same time but at least the individual songs from start to finish rather than in tiny bits. People just get the wrong ideas from snippets. It happened with WAG. It happened with BIOTG. It happened with Rain.

Maybe I should just avoid the discussions about it because I find all of that angst about songs you haven't heard properly yet to be a bit silly. And now I predict another round of moaning about the songs. :teehee:

Hopefully I'm wrong.

I am VERY weak willed. That's why I prefer to listen to the album before there are snippets leaking all over the place. :roftl:

I think my preference would not necessarily be to hear the entire album all at the same time but at least the individual songs from start to finish rather than in tiny bits. People just get the wrong ideas from snippets. It happened with WAG. It happened with BIOTG. It happened with Rain.

Maybe I should just avoid the discussions about it because I find all of that angst about songs you haven't heard properly yet to be a bit silly. And now I predict another round of moaning about the songs. :teehee:

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Guilty as charged- I was gutted when I heard the little rap in Rain- up until then I'd been sure it was going to be my favourite song ever- right from 4Jul08 to 28Aug09. Whenever I think of it, a feel there's a bucket of cold water chucked at me. But pleasure I got before I heard it properly was still pleasure, so not a waste.

Some of the angst was a bit much, but we're near or past the point now where there's enough song out there to give a pretty good idea that you don't like some of them- or like all of them, in my case.

Guilty as charged- I was gutted when I heard the little rap in Rain- up until then I'd been sure it was going to be my favourite song ever- right from 4Jul08 to 28Aug09. Whenever I think of it, a feel there's a bucket of cold water chucked at me. But pleasure I got before I heard it properly was still pleasure, so not a waste.

Well I'm thinking more the opposite. All that moaning about how WAG was too weird and how BIOTG sounded like Akon :lmfao:

Some of the angst was a bit much, but we're near or past the point now where there's enough song out there to give a pretty good idea that you don't like some of them- or like all of them, in my case.

I'm sure people will like most of the songs, that's not what they'll be moaning about. I just sense a lot of anticipation for the album and if you've been listening to all these snippets you're really not waiting for much more at this point.

I think the reaction to receiving the album 6 weeks ago would have been remarkably different than it will be 2 weeks from now.

Well I'm thinking more the opposite. All that moaning about how WAG was too weird and how BIOTG sounded like

Akon :lmfao:

I'm sure people will like most of the songs, that's not what they'll be moaning about. I just sense a lot of anticipation for the album and if you've been listening to all these snippets you're really not waiting for much more at this point.

I think the reaction to receiving the album 6 weeks ago would have been remarkably different than it will be 2 weeks from now.

Maybe. I'd be surprised if I regret my extensive snippeting though. And I think a whole finished song is a lot different to a snippet. I

suspect Mika/Universal is being very sneaky about them, so there will be surprises.

I

suspect Mika/Universal is being very sneaky about them, so there will be surprises.

I don't think they are controlling the snippets on all these sites. Each one is longer and different to the next so that they are virtually covering the whole song. And Dr. John, Rain, BIOTG, GGG, I See You, Toy Boy, Blue Eyes and WAG are all out there anyway.