Mika on Jonathon Ross (PICTURE)

CazGirl

I thought everyone played cricket. Guess it's just the Commonwealth nations. :dunno:

We do. Another name and no gear but we have the bats, two different to choose from, and the roles seems very much the same.

Very popular to force parents to play in school/parent/kids parties!:wink2:

Always extra funny for the mothers who come straight from work in high heels!:naughty:

Swedish name if anyone is interested::biggrin2: Brännboll

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you probably said this before...but i haven't read :naughty:

JAMIE is there too :wub2:

aw of course.... MIKAAAAA :wub2: but i'm not too keen on him as a baseball player. :teehee: he's cute though...obviously :biggrin2:

is it just me who can see this or is mika's right hand on JR's right ear...?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, it's just his glove resting on JR's shoulder but looking so big and close to his ear:wink2:

hey man, it's only you there playing that sport!

manly nations play hockey!

LOL

You just try and tell the average Aussie male that this is not a manly nation! We play cricket but we also play a lot of other sports. Well, not me so much. In fact, I don't play any at all.... But we watch a lot of sport:naughty:

:teehee:

I just hope this isn't like the Graham Norton show, where they cut all the fun stuff and they only showed him singing.:sneaky2:Don't get me wrong, I love his singing but I also want the fun stuff.:naughty:

There's a big screen showing the guests in the green room, and JR usually jokes and chats with them every so often

Ooh, that cricket dude is kinda cute. :teehee:

I love Mika's golden glove and helmet. And he looks good in that jersey-type shirt. :naughty:

I like the shirt on Mika as well :naughty:

It does took me a few seconds to realise which one he is.:roftl:

Took me a few seconds as well lol, that's why I wrote on the main page saying who he is :roftl:

I did have a brief look but couldn't see it on here.

I saw this picture posted on Facebook and HAD to put it here. This is going to be one RANDOM episode! :lmfao:

and if like me it took you a few seconds to realise which one he is, he's the second on the right :aah: with a golden glove, no less!

mikajonathonross.jpg

He's golden :wub2::roftl:

At first I've thought our WilliWonka has done a photo-montage :cheerful_h4h: - thanks for this pic. It's touching me to see that Mika is (the first time for me) a bit smaller than another guy, although he looks so petite and fragile against the other men.