MIKA and his favorite songs on ENERGY (german radio)

noa

Mika has played his favorite songs on the german radio Energy (one hour long) http://www.energy.de/portal/music/energybaendscheibenvorfall/mika/index.html podcast!!!!:thumb_yello:

madonna, prince, bronski beat etc... and a Big Girl remix, very cool !

DOWNLOAD (thanks Mariposa) http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ue1o0

Edited by robertina

Thanks so much for this link.

Can't listen at the moment, though, busy with the Blackpool thing...

will make an mp3 from the podcast...

...wonder what he said about Smalltown Boy:blink::naughty:

am already recording it, without the music in between so it's not that long. i'm listening to that and the blackpool thing in turns. :naughty:

he said something about being in a club when he was 15, something about dancing to that song on his own on the dancefloor, and what was his attitude about dancing on his own. :wink2:

am already recording it, without the music in between so it's not that long. i'm listening to that and the blackpool thing in turns. :naughty:

he said something about being in a club when he was 15, something about dancing to that song on his own on the dancefloor, and what was his attitude about dancing on his own. :wink2:

Thanks :thumb_yello:..I can't wait to hear his comments to the songs.

Smalltown Boy is double special, I guess. First because I think it does have an 'influence' on Relax, and secondly because of the lyrics... I guess Mika aged 15 might have identified with parts of those lyrics:wink2:

mika about WAG: "i wanted to paint this picture of an army of beautiful freaks, coming go get you!" :roftl:

robi, it's currently featured on top of the energy website, so the broadcasting probably was some time this week - that's why i guess it was prerecorded, maybe when he was in germany for all the radio stuff. not sure though. :dunno:

mika about WAG: "i wanted to paint this picture of an army of beautiful freaks, coming go get you!" :roftl:

robi, it's currently featured on top of the energy website, so the broadcasting probably was some time this week - that's why i guess it was prerecorded, maybe when he was in germany for all the radio stuff. not sure though. :dunno:

thanks mellody, i'll date it today in the calendar.

btw, mika is on at blackpool now :wink2:

just uploading the mp3, might take a while though, it's 18 MB.

..take your time...:wink2:

I am uploading a 21MB file now ... it's the fourth night in a row I haven't slept properly but certain times are worth the inconvenience:blush-anim-cl: