Mika @ Blackpool Sept. 5th 2009 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

mari62

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reports and Rose, Zaxiop, mikalove and Angelcakes :thumb_yello:

Zaxiop, Angelcakes - your first time seeing Mika perform will just make you want more, believe me. :wub2:

Sara_Lollipop - Yay! You got a pic. :biggrin2:

Edited by Suzy

OMFG!!!!! I can't beleive he wore the JACKET a g a i n . . . .

Brianna - YOU MUST BE ABOUT TO DIE!!!!! I HOPE he wears it in NYC - so we can be there to witness it!!!

:swoon:

Are there any pics of Mika in the jacket??????? I hope there is. Our name is on the back with our patch too!!!! I can't believe everywhere that patch has been!

Holy crap! :shocked:

The idea of someone disrespecting Mika like that makes me slightly insane.

It seems that sometimes people simply lose touch with the fact that he's a person, just like anyone else, and that's not how you treat a fellow human being. How stupid can people be?! :sneaky2:

Maybe that's why Mika was all full of MFC love tonight. No matter how nuts we are, we're never THAT nuts. :naughty:

I agree!!!! He KNOWS (by now) that the MFC has nothing but r e s p e c t for him and we NEVER act out *in a harmful or annoying way) LOVE, an you shall be loved! Mika SEES just how much the MFC loves him - and he loves us right back!!! WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY! *most of the time* :biggrin2:

We're sure you are. How exciting! We hope people has got pics and pics!!! Front and back!!! We told Mika on twitter that he needs to wear the jacket in Chicago while we're there.:naughty:

I tweeted him the SAME thing about NYC - cause Brianna NEEDS to see it firsthand TOO!!!! :naughty:

We're sure you are. How exciting! We hope people has got pics and pics!!! Front and back!!! We told Mika on twitter that he needs to wear the jacket in Chicago while we're there.:naughty:

This is highly random (and I'm sorry to go off topic :teehee:) but I've always wondered since you have a joint account. (As on facebook, I've seen, and I'm sure in other places as well.) Who types? :naughty: Is it always the same person or do you take turns?

I tweeted him the SAME thing about NYC - cause Brianna NEEDS to see it firsthand TOO!!!! :naughty:

Yes Yes Yes! He needs to wear it everynight of his tour!!!!:naughty:

This is highly random (and I'm sorry to go off topic :teehee:) but I've always wondered since you have a joint account. (As on facebook, I've seen, and I'm sure in other places as well.) Who types? :naughty: Is it always the same person or do you take turns?

We take turns.:roftl: It's tons easier having the joint accounts because we almost always have the same things to say/type.

Yes Yes Yes! He needs to wear it everynight of his tour!!!!:naughty:

We take turns.:roftl: It's tons easier having the joint accounts because we almost always have the same things to say/type.

YES HE DOES!!!! :roftl:

THAT is so cute!!! I have always heard that twins 'think' just alike (as in what your responses would be) is that completely true? :biggrin2:

YES HE DOES!!!! :roftl:

THAT is so cute!!! I have always heard that twins 'think' just alike (as in what your responses would be) is that completely true? :biggrin2:

Sometimes we finish eachother's sentences like when we're telling a story and what not.

The other day in our first day of metalsmithing class (when the class was over) we each thought this guy really looked like a guy in a music video and we both said it at the same time.

Don't know all the stuff about if we're in two different places and one of us gets hurt does the other twin feel the pain too. It may work for some people but we just think that's bull.:naughty:

We know:naughty:

Oh, good :naughty: Loons :teehee: Speaking of which, I really need to get to bed now. It's closing up on 4am here. :boxed::doh:

I see :naughty: Thanks!

It may work for some people but we just think that's bull.:naughty:

:lmao:

Sometimes we finish eachother's sentences like when we're telling a story and what not.

The other day in our first day of metalsmithing class (when the class was over) we each thought this guy really looked like a guy in a music video and we both said it at the same time.

Don't know all the stuff about if we're in two different places and one of us gets hurt does the other twin feel the pain too. It may work for some people but we just think that's bull.:naughty:

ha ha ha!!! Austin and I are NOT twins but we do the SAME thing ALL of the time!!! We are always finishing each other's sentences or know what it is when the other is stumped and we say the SAME thing at the SAME time at LEAST 5 times a day EVERY DAY of our lives! He says we have the SAME mind - that is a s c a r y thought (for him, anyways) :freak:

I wish the entire world was on one big time schedule!! :naughty:

OMG that would be amazing!!:naughty:

Remember when I asked if Atlanta had a different time change when we went on that band trip:roftl: You and Nicole just looked at me like I was an idiot :roftl:

(sorry off topic:teehee: )

OMG that would be amazing!!:naughty:

Remember when I asked if Atlanta had a different time change when we went on that band trip:roftl: You and Nicole just looked at me like I was an idiot :roftl:

(sorry off topic:teehee: )

I remember that (or at least hearing about it) :lmao: