Get We Are Golden Into the Top 3 on iTunes

Christine

mikatweet.jpg

You must purchase different versions of the single in order for it to count. You can't buy the same one over and over. Download the single, the EP and the various remixes here:

iTunes Single

Worth 150 MMN Points!

1. We Are Golden (album version)

2. Blue Eyes (Live From Saddlers Wells)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=324313603&s=143444

iTunes EP

Worth 250 MMN Points!

1. We are Golden (Album version)

2. We are Golden (Calvin Harris Remix – club mix)

3. We are Golden (Mirwais – Vocal Mix)

4. We Are Golden (Don Diablo Mix)

5. We Are Golden (Acoustic Version)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=327722860&s=143444

Come on UK people!! Buy this single and get us all a naked vlog!!! :teehee:

http://www.bigtop40.com/gossip/mika-will-get-nakes-if-he-tops-our-chart/

Mika will get naked if he tops our chart

Mika has told fans via his Twitter account, that he'll strip if he gets to the top of the Big Top 40 chart with his new single, 'We Are Golden'.

Just as the Big Top 40 went on air at 4pm today, Mika tweeted "if you get my single into the top 3 on iTunes I WILL DO A NAKED BLOG! NO JoKin !!".

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: he underestimates MFC unless he wants to do a naked vlog :aah:

he really does! he shouldn't promise things like this... surely he knows how dedicated (*cough* obsessed) we all are by now! heehee :teehee:he'd better keep his promise if this actually works! x

I wish I could buy from the UK iTunes, I would def help him get in the top 3! :naughty:

isn't there a way of temporarily moving your account to another country?!? last year i made mine 'Australian' for a few hours to buy songs by the Veronicas (way before they hit the UK etc) it worked then, i've even considered buying M's album off mexican itunes but i think i'll just be good and wait :wink2: i'm not sure if you can still do this :blink: you can always try i suppose?! lol x

isn't there a way of temporarily moving your account to another country?!? last year i made mine 'Australian' for a few hours to buy songs by the Veronicas (way before they hit the UK etc) it worked then, i've even considered buying M's album off mexican itunes but i think i'll just be good and wait :wink2: i'm not sure if you can still do this :blink: you can always try i suppose?! lol x

I have tried in the past, it didn't work. :wink2:

My boyfriend just bought (I don't know when) the WAG single and the itunes EP... He made me a surprise... and he also constributed for all this Mika's madness! :naughty::naughty:

Your boyfriend never fails to surprise, huh? :aah:

mika-1252250274-article-editorial-0.jpgRelated links

Mika has told fans via his Twitter account, that he'll strip if he gets to the top of the Big Top 40 chart with his new single, 'We Are Golden'.

Just as the Big Top 40 went on air at 4pm today, Mika tweeted "if you get my single into the top 3 on iTunes I WILL DO A NAKED BLOG! NO JoKin !!".

So, if you want to see Mika naked in a video blog, you've got until 6pm to download his new single, 'We Are Golden'. We lockdown our chart at 6pm, so keep listening to find out if Mika will be accepting his forfeit.

mika-1252250274-article-editorial-0.jpgRelated links

So, if you want to see Mika naked in a video blog, you've got until 6pm to download his new single, 'We Are Golden'. We lockdown our chart at 6pm, so keep listening to find out if Mika will be accepting his forfeit.

Gosh, they're quick!

My boyfriend just bought (I don't know when) the WAG single and the itunes EP... He made me a surprise... and he also constributed for all this Mika's madness! :naughty::naughty:

...except that he can't have bought it from the UK store, so he contributed to the Portuguese charts....:wink2:..

I have tried in the past, it didn't work. :wink2:

I've tried to buy from UK iTunes too, it doesn't work...