Get We Are Golden Into the Top 3 on iTunes

Christine

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes it's ok to leave things a mystery :naughty:

Well, to be honest, considering how much of his body we've seen so far, I don't think that there's much mistery left at all. The only parts that we haven't seen are pretty standard and prone to only slight variations (if you know what I mean) and kinda easy to imagine :blink:. Honestly, I didn't mean this to sound weird or pervy, but just matter of fact :naughty:.

Well, to be honest, considering how much of his body we've seen so far, I don't think that there's much mistery left at all. The only parts that we haven't seen are pretty standard and prone to only slight variations (if you know what I mean) and kinda easy to imagine :blink:. Honestly, I didn't mean this to sound weird or pervy, but just matter of fact :naughty:.

.. seems there are other people who share your view :teehee::

:biggrin2:

.. seems there are other people who share your view :teehee::

:biggrin2:

I came here to see if there were new statistics on iTunes. And then after reading the above, and watching the link, I forgot what thread I was on.

:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: it's ok though, i like to leave some of it a mystery. like a christmas gift... it's always more tempting before it's unwrapped :lmao:

I came here to see if there were new statistics on iTunes. And then after reading the above, and watching the link, I forgot what thread I was on.

:blush-anim-cl:

:teehee: by the looks of things i should merge this thread with the naughty corner :lmao:

• 1 month later...

Oh my god... quote of the year :lmfao:

well you never know, sara, mika could be quite...special :shun: