RAK1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love how we cant stop thinking about the clogs:roftl::roftl:

At least we have the signed pics!!!

He's only got himself to blame, at iTunes I gave him the getout, by asking was it just the pic, but he blundered in, saying he actually had them, and wanted to give them to me!:naughty:

Then writing "I promise" on the pic, he really doesn't help himself.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

This Saturday, I'll be nagging... I mean asking him again.:naughty:

He's only got himself to blame, at iTunes I gave him the getout, by asking was it just the pic, but he blundered in, saying he actually had them, and wanted to give them to me!:naughty:

Then writing "I promise" on the pic, he really doesn't help himself.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

This Saturday, I'll be nagging... I mean asking him again.:naughty:

really?? he actually wrote i promise?!?!!!! now i really cant wait to see the signed pics!!! can you upload them? please!!!!!

Thank you Nono, you're a star!:thumb_yello:

Why o why do they have to have that annoying music in the background :poke: as if it wasn't tricky enough to actually hear what they are saying when they are talking so fast, oh well!

So… a tour huh, do you think we will have the information about the tour dates in advance or are we looking at surprise gigs here… all over the world!:naughty:

...all over the UK, it seems :cool:

:lmao:

:teehee:

Yeah I feel like an old grumpy today!:naughty:

I need a gig, one that I can plan in advance, book hotel room and flight and to let family and others know, and not just pop away like a cork in a bottle of champagne!:biggrin2:

I need a gig, one that I can plan in advance, book hotel room and flight and to let family and others know, and not just pop away like a cork in a bottle of champagne!:biggrin2:

We'll do that for the next tour:wink2:

I want to visit more gigs and I will pick cities I have never been to so that I can combine it with some culture / sightseeing, too.:blush-anim-cl:

If it's only the same cities as on the acoustic tour, though, I'll be rather p****d off.:sneaky2: I want new countries and smaller cities in big countries, too. :cool:

We'll do that for the next tour:wink2:

I want to visit more gigs and I will pick cities I have never been to so that I can combine it with some culture / sightseeing, too.:blush-anim-cl:

If it's only the same cities as on the acoustic tour, though, I'll be rather p****d off.:sneaky2: I want new countries and smaller cities in big countries, too. :cool:

Sounds good to me!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm definitely up for it!:thumb_yello:

:lmao:

:teehee:

Yeah I feel like an old grumpy today!:naughty:

He definately said it was starting in the UK and Europe... and that it was a "proper tour" which to me means dates adn booking in advance. With larger venues :thumbdown: and non-accoustic music :thumb_yello:

But heaven only knows what the term means to Mika. But he definately said his time was booked up till Jan 11- and that it felt weird to him

Oh- and now I've heard it, thanks again Nono

He definately said it was starting in the UK and Europe... and that it was a "proper tour" which to me means dates adn booking in advance. With larger venues :thumbdown: and non-accoustic music :thumb_yello:

i-Tunes was non-acoustic yet it was great...:thumb_yello:

But heaven only knows what the term means to Mika. But he definately said his time was booked up till Jan 11- and that it felt weird to him

I think it means European tour in spring 2010, then summer festivals and the last booked whatever in Jan 2011. However, there must be much 'space' in between these to fit in further gigs / projects, depending on the success of the album (i.e. sales).

i-Tunes was non-acoustic yet it was great...:thumb_yello:

I think it means European tour in spring 2010, then summer festivals and the last booked whatever in Jan 2011. However, there must be much 'space' in between these to fit in further gigs / projects, depending on the success of the album (i.e. sales).

Yeah- there must be some flexibility- but I don't know that there needs to be a lot- there's quite a few places he needs to tour before then- either to consilidate the album's success or whip up sales in slow areas

It seems to have gone a bit quiet on Australia in Nov

• 1 year later...

NEW LINKS:

Mika @ BBC Radio1 Dev - Sept 2009

Recorded on the 8th, aired on the 10th

http://twitpic.com/h241s

audio http://mikatube.com/audio/72/mika-@-bbc-radio1-dev-9.9.09

d/l http://www.mediafire.com/?i87qlc3ef2mj0bx

scg got this tweet sent to her on Twitter.

@Offthesubsbench: @cannie_be_arsed We're putting out the mika I/v out tomorrow just after 6am on radio 1....

This guy is one of the programme producers on Radio 1, and is producing Dev, who is in for Gregg James this week, on the 4.00am-6.30am spot.

I think this interview is from last night at The Ground Floor party.

MP3 of interview (thanks nono) http://www.sendspace.com/file/sraojv

Edited by mari62