Mika spends £25k on bar tab -- The Sun

dcdeb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same. I went to a small state college for three years before photography school. I think tuition was more thank 12k though even for the in-state cost. I really hope I can get a job before I end up having to defer the loan. Education is too damn expensive and this economy sucks hardcore. :boxed: No matter where I apply when I tell them that I'm willing to move across the country at my own expense at any time they drop me like a sack of potatoes. :sneaky2: I guess no one likes serious determined people anymore? Whaaatever I don't need to work with people like that anyway. :shun:

I wonder really how much the tab ended up being. £25k just seems sooo out there for drinks even if there was 300 people there. :blink:

Which there weren't. The bar wasn't that big.

No it was spirits too. Doubles. :teehee:

How generous of him to do that... :pinkbow:

He would have saved money on me, though, as I get drunk (dizzy - smiling & chatting ) after just glass of wine so I never drink more because of the headache the next day:teehee:

I see Jennie and Sari, behind Jemma.

My head was kind of hidden behind that girl who looked like Zoe Deschaniel, all you can see of me is the top of my eyes and my fringe :roftl:. Jennie looks really good though, very happy :naughty:.

LMFAO!

This bar tab keeps on growing. £25,000?

Okay, so let's assume a drink is £10 each, and (I hope) that's being very generous. So £25,000 would pay for 2,500 drinks.

Now lets say there were what, 400 people there? (Were there even close to that many?) That's STILL more than six drinks per person.

Something tells me the Sun needs to work on their math a little. Either that or I missed one HELL of a hardcore party. :aah:

Yeah, I think that they got it a bit wrong :aah:.

Andy looks mighty cozy there behind you Rose... :mf_boff:

OMG :lmfao: you just killed me there

Bloody hell, I bet they all woke up with the worst headaches they've ever had...

I was feeling pretty rough the following day to be honest, but I wasn't really very drunk at all. Most of it was just utter exhaustion and lack of sleep for the few days prior. I only had 3 ciders (Hmmm or was it 4? Well, 3 or 4 in any case)

So that's what he was filming outside.

Ha ha, wait til Sari sees this!:roftl:

Thanks for the headsup :naughty:. I nearly died when I saw it!!

I was standing next to the photographer.

25K? I don't know. Seems high. But Jemma did drink a lot :lmfao:

Yeah she DID seem pretty happy didn't she? :biggrin2:

Which there weren't. The bar wasn't that big.

True. I reckon there were around 200 ppl there, if that?

How generous of him to do that... :pinkbow:

He would have saved money on me, though, as I get drunk (dizzy - smiling & chatting ) after just glass of wine so I never drink more because of the headache the next day:teehee:

Very generous, very. I mean, even if he hadn't paid for drinks, I would have still thought that it was incredible of him to do something just if he spent time with fans, you know. It's more than just the cash. It's the fact that he's nice enough to come down and do this sort of thing, mixing with us and just having a party with everyone.

I really love him for being 'normal' like this. Honestly, I love this guy so much, he's fantastic.

Very generous, very. I mean, even if he hadn't paid for drinks, I would have still thought that it was incredible of him to do something just if he spent time with fans, you know. It's more than just the cash. It's the fact that he's nice enough to come down and do this sort of thing, mixing with us and just having a party with everyone.

I really love him for being 'normal' like this. Honestly, I love this guy so much, he's fantastic.

Yes, I did not mean 'generous' in financial terms, either.

I just truly appreciate his decision of spending a night out with his fans instead of inviting all sorts of empty celebs for a hyped up launch party - a choice most pop stars would take.

LMFAO! :lmfao:

This bar tab keeps on growing. £25,000?

Okay, so let's assume a drink is £10 each, and (I hope) that's being very generous. So £25,000 would pay for 2,500 drinks.

Now lets say there were what, 400 people there? (Were there even close to that many?) That's STILL more than six drinks per person. :lmao:

Something tells me the Sun needs to work on their math a little. Either that or I missed one HELL of a hardcore party. :aah:

I had 9 or 10 drinks.....

and if anyone wants to count how many people were there... 7928_273859920297_548905297_8988642_1536886_n.jpg

Plus about half again to count for the people behind me and outsde...

Edited by -Jennie-

True. I reckon there were around 200 ppl there, if that?

I really love him for being 'normal' like this. Honestly, I love this guy so much, he's fantastic.[/COLOR]

Yeah me too. He's just an all round good guy. What's not to love?

I just truly appreciate his decision of spending a night out with his fans instead of inviting all sorts of empty celebs for a hyped up launch party - a choice most pop stars would take.

Yes that is truly generous.

and if anyone wants to count how many people were there... 7928_273859920297_548905297_8988642_1536886_n.jpg

Yeah that was about it. And at times it thinned out as well.

Wow Jen, what a night haha

Yep, I totally agree. He's precious.

I had 9 or 10 drinks.....

Yes, that is what I reckon, around 200...Would you agree that it was something along those lines? Also, many people never came back into the bar once they went outside, so the bar wasn't actually that busy most of the time. Just the dancing area :naughty:

Yep, I totally agree. He's precious.

Yes, that is what I reckon, around 200...Would you agree that it was something along those lines? Also, many people never came back into the bar once they went outside, so the bar wasn't actually that busy most of the time. Just the dancing area :naughty:

Yeah I'd say it peaked at about 200...:thumb_yello:

very well said sara! what's amazing is that he actually invited the fans to this party, wanted to spend time with them and even bought them drinks:wub2:

It was great to see him so COMPLETELY relaxed and at ease... even in some of the more calm/relaxed M&G's he never completely lets go, understandably but this was just so good because he seemed so happy the whole night! Looking at his face absolutely beaming when we were all dancing and singing along to his songs in front of him was priceless.

It was great to see him so COMPLETELY relaxed and at ease... even in some of the more calm/relaxed M&G's he never completely lets go, understandably but this was just so good because he seemed so happy the whole night! Looking at his face absolutely beaming when we were all dancing and singing along to his songs in front of him was priceless.

Yes, that is exactly it. And he WAS beaming, totally. He was so happy and chilled! He just seemed really happy and at ease, which is what made me happy. Seeing that he was enjoying himself rather than doing something because "he thought that he should".

I really hope that he does "spur of the moment" things more often, in the future. And I am not saying this in a selfish way, because I'd love it if he did it all over the place and not just in London, but to me these impromptu last minute things are always going to work out much better than pre-planned gatherings where fans will have time to plan trips and turn up. If you have 500 people instead of 100, things always get out of hand. This was just the perfect amount of fans for him not to get pestered and for the balance to work. Out of the 200 ppl (more or less) that were there, I would say that less than 100 were actual fans.....

It was! He seemed to find us funny haha!

It was absolutely wonderful and I feel so lucky and privileged to have been a part of it, and to think I wasn't going to go! WHATEVER!!!!!!

It's different seeing Mika in person. When you meet him, you don't think it's the same man you see in interviews, because when he's there right in front of your face you just realise he's a normal guy.

But a lovely, wonderful, kind and fine, generous, big hearted, super duper, multi-talented, intelligent, funny, normal guy :biggrin2:

(would all that be classed as normal in a guy? :roftl:)

The time when he beamed most, I think, was when We Are Golden came on. That's when the real raving started and EVERYONE was shouting the lyrics. I've never seen Mika smile so big and it really made me feel all warm inside.

The guy who makes me sooo incredibly happy...well, me and a couple of hundred more people made him happy too. That's precious.

It was absolutely wonderful and I feel so lucky and privileged to have been a part of it, and to think I wasn't going to go! WHATEVER!!!!!!

It's different seeing Mika in person. When you meet him, you don't think it's the same man you see in interviews, because when he's there right in front of your face you just realise he's a normal guy.

But a lovely, wonderful, kind and fine, generous, big hearted, super duper, multi-talented, intelligent, funny, normal guy :biggrin2:

(would all that be classed as normal in a guy? :roftl:)

No it wouldn't :naughty: I was verrry close to not going too with it not being set in stone or anything at the time I needed to go out... it took me 5 and a half hours to get there! Luckily he tweeted again just before I had to decide so I just went for it :thumb_yello: Like I normally do haha :naughty: