Mika spends £25k on bar tab -- The Sun

dcdeb

No it wouldn't :naughty: I was verrry close to not going too with it not being set in stone or anything at the time I needed to go out... it took me 5 and a half hours to get there! Luckily he tweeted again just before I had to decide so I just went for it :thumb_yello: Like I normally do haha :naughty:

wowzers! Nice work Jen :naughty:

I originally thought it was for Tueaday night, and I definitely would not have been able to go. I don't know what I spent monday doing but I found out about pub party going ahead THAT night at nearly 5pm I think, it took me an hour and a half to talk it over with mum and decide what to wear :roftl: The train journey took me 2 hours.

I'm so glad I went, I regret nothing, and I want to do this more in the future.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Mika's paying student loans now?

Mine too, plz. Kaythanks. :teehee:

Well in that case I'll get BBVix to put a claim in to him for her 16K per year Italia Conti (theatre school fees btw) fees then, she can always dance or sell lollipops at gigs in return. Sounds like a deal to me.

Well in that case I'll get BBVix to put a claim in to him for her 16K per year Italia Conti (theatre school fees btw) fees then, she can always dance or sell lollipops at gigs in return. Sounds like a deal to me.

Mika can have me as a dancer as well if he likes, me and Vix should be lollipop girls together :teehee:

May I suggest that as many people as can go and leave comments on the website so that it starts to dawn on journalists that there are people interested in reading news on mika..

I'm a dumbass plz give me a direct linkage to the correct place to offload a load of verbals lol well writtens acctually :biggrin2:

Mika can have me as a dancer as well if he likes, me and Vix should be lollipop girls together :teehee:

Fingers crossed I'll be a martian on Saturday!:teehee:

I think I may have lost my hands free earpiece, and spare phone battery in the pub!:shocked:

Very generous, very. I mean, even if he hadn't paid for drinks, I would have still thought that it was incredible of him to do something just if he spent time with fans, you know. It's more than just the cash. It's the fact that he's nice enough to come down and do this sort of thing, mixing with us and just having a party with everyone.

I really love him for being 'normal' like this. Honestly, I love this guy so much, he's fantastic.

This is exactly it, just him feeling "comfortable" enough to be able to share a part of himself with us that he doesn't have to at all just shows his generosity and kindness of spirit and YES it does make you love the guy... yet in a totally different way to any other kinda love you have for your close loved ones.

He just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and cozy and warm, and very very PROUD of HIM who he is, what he does, even for feeling like I do about him.... he's MINT!:wub2:

It was absolutely wonderful and I feel so lucky and privileged to have been a part of it, and to think I wasn't going to go! WHATEVER!!!!!!

It's different seeing Mika in person. When you meet him, you don't think it's the same man you see in interviews, because when he's there right in front of your face you just realise he's a normal guy.

But a lovely, wonderful, kind and fine, generous, big hearted, super duper, multi-talented, intelligent, funny, normal guy :biggrin2:

(would all that be classed as normal in a guy? :roftl:)

hell no most men are .... (no offence to those who don't fall into that category) well we know what they are, MIKA is just in a different league on every level, I'm sure he throws his teddy in the corner some days, but so do I :naughty:

hell no most men are .... (no offence to those who don't fall into that category) well we know what they are, MIKA is just in a different league on every level, I'm sure he throws his teddy in the corner some days, but so do I :naughty:

ROFL I can totally imagine Mika doing that :roftl: