Mika@Virgin MegaStore Paris - CD signing session - h. 5.00 pm

robertina

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh I think I remember this in an old thread. I think it's his unofficial biography :huh:

What book is she talking about? I mean, I remember the thread about the unofficial bio, but how could you tell what she was talking about? I can't see any pics.

Edit: Never mind. I worked it out.

i couldnt go :tears: i was sick and the dr came and he says i have the swine flu :crybaby: i waas crying so hard when he told me that!!!!! im so pissed off i couldnt go!

Oh man :boxed:

I'm really sorry to hear that :no::flowers2::huglove:

I hope you feel better!

i couldnt go :tears: i was sick and the dr came and he says i have the swine flu :crybaby: i waas crying so hard when he told me that!!!!! im so pissed off i couldnt go!

Oh, that sucks. :huglove:

Unfortunately we can't control all those nasty odds that interfere with what's important to our mental happiness.

Hope you feel better very soon.

I am really disgusted. The guards did not admit me to Virgin, but a guard (very nice)admitted me discreetly. But an idiot of the MFC (it's a woman, but I don't know his name), denounced me....grrr....

So this woman is a jealous and very stupid person.

I am really disgusted. The guards did not admit me to Virgin, but a guard (very nice)admitted me discreetly. But an idiot of the MFC (it's a woman, but I don't know his name), denounced me....grrr....

So this woman is a jealous and very stupid person.

Did you get your cd signed?