Win a M&G with MIKA in LONDON! Play.com competition!

robertina

Win a meet & greet with Mika in London on 18th November!

Mikacomp09_main.jpg

Armed with 12 show-stopping pop grenades, Mika is fierce, flirty and full of extravagance on his second studio album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. The Grammy-nominated, BRIT Award-winning singer-songwriter draws inspiration from his late teenage years, building on the themes of his multi-million-selling debut, Life In Cartoon Motion - very much a record from an introvert turned extrovert. Melodramatic, danceable and definitely from the heart, The Boy Who Knew Too Much should see the precocious glam-pop prince next in line for the throne.

To prepare for the arrival of The Boy Who Knew Too Much on CD, we're offering you and a friend the chance to bag tickets to see Mika perform at an exclusive gig in London on November 18th 2009, where you'll also get to meet Mika and learn far more about the 'boy who knew too much' than you ever expected - time to put your order in and brush up on the album, we think!

To stand a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes - 27th September 2009

http://competition.play.com/Competition_Popup.asp?id=921

terms and condition no. 10 = Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK.

Rule #6. Only one entry per person.

Freddiesdouble asked me to post this, thank our big boy! :wub2:

Edited by Niki27

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiiice! :biggrin2:

this isnt UK only, I hope...

Yes it is, check conditions: over 18 and resident UK.

"Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Play.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter."

Yes it is, check conditions: over 18 and resident UK.

"Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Play.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter."

good thing they didnt put- human beings there... :naughty:

you lucky UKrs!

neh...

It's only for UK people! :badmood:

I entered anyway. :fisch:

I'm not going to turn this thread into another long debate but I really don't think that entering (knowlingly) against the T&C's is appropriate.

I've entered...so there will be a gig on the 18th of Novemeber? Time to book train tickets perhaps? :P

You better not :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't actually read it all before hitting the "go" button, so I didn't know it was only for people in the UK. Bad excuse I admit. :roftl: But still, IF I win and they decide to give me the prize even though I don't live in the UK, hurray, if I don't win (which is more likely) or they decide not to give me the prize, there's no harm done. :boxed:

I didn't actually read it all before hitting the "go" button, so I didn't know it was only for people in the UK. Bad excuse I admit. :roftl: But still, IF I win and they decide to give me the prize even though I don't live in the UK, hurray, if I don't win (which is more likely) or decide not to give the prize, there's no harm done. :boxed:

If you win and they decide to give you the tickets then you will be dipped in tar and rolled in feathers before you are sent rollin' back to your own corner in a barrel :sneaky2:

I didn't actually read it all before hitting the "go" button, so I didn't know it was only for people in the UK. Bad excuse I admit. :roftl: But still, IF I win and they decide to give me the prize even though I don't live in the UK, hurray, if I don't win (which is more likely) or they decide not to give me the prize, there's no harm done. :boxed:

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way :blink: