are you glad Mika changed the album name?

MIKAmadRosie1996

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'm glad really, because after the title 'Life In cartoon Motion' for the first album, I thought it was strange that he named the 2nd on after a song.

'We Are Golden' would have been okay. But I think 'The Boy Who Knew too Much' is just right for the teenage sophmore album. It goes with the theme and the songs kind-of tell the story of this troubled and quite obsessive boy, of the title.

Yes I'm glad really, because after the title 'Life In cartoon Motion' for the first album, I thought it was strange that he named the 2nd on after a song.

'We Are Golden' would have been okay. But I think 'The Boy Who Knew too Much' is just right for the teenage sophmore album. It goes with the theme and the songs kind-of tell the story of this troubled and quite obsessive boy, of the title.

i agree, it might also invite more people to listen and become fans!

If We Are Golden wasnt a name of one of the tracks, it wouldve made a brilliant title- goes very well with the teenage theme, I guess thats why Mika chose it for the track too- as its all about teens...

BUT!!! TBWKTM is a brilliant title nonetheless- and does too go perfect with the teenage theme... even if not more so...

Bravo Mika... on everything really...

YES!! I am glad Mika changed the album name. I was rather suprised when I heard that he'd named it "We Are Golden".

But now,with this new title which is splendid (especially because he named it after Hitchcock's movie,with whom I'm in love:wub2:), the album itself is complete! :thumb_yello:

I remember thinking it was weird how he named it "We Are Golden" after he said in one interview that he didn't want to name the first album something boring like "Love Today" like his people wanted him to.

All in all, I like "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" better. :)

Edited by daydreambeliever

I was very disappointed when I found out it was 'We Are Golden'. I was a bit like... Nyeh. Nice, but unimaginative, naming an album after a song. It could have induced a few more sales, but...

So I was very happy when he changed it. I much prefer TBWKTM, even if it is a bitof a mouthful :naughty: