ticket for the free gig

TTel20

Hello,

Just a thread to ask if someone could get me a ticket for tomorrow gig, it's would be great.

I have to work so won't be able to go be in London but would be able to go to the gig the evening.

I know I'm not the only one with the same problem but just hope someone would be able to help me. :bow:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe people should make a list of who is able/try to get tickets and who needs one :dunno: seems like a good idea to me! working together seems to be the key!

It would help, although my spare is spoken for, I don't know who else will be there (although I'm sure those going already know who they are giving theirs to by now).

It would help to know who's looking.

Hello,

Just a thread to ask if someone could get me a ticket for tomorrow gig, it's would be great.

I have to work so won't be able to go be in London but would be able to go to the gig the evening.

I know I'm not the only one with the same problem but just hope someone would be able to help me. :bow:

It would help, although my spare is spoken for, I don't know who else will be there (although I'm sure those going already know who they are giving theirs to by now).

It would help to know who's looking.

That's the problem - that there are far more MfCers who would be able to go to the gig than there are MFCers able to queue for the tickets. :crybaby:

If it hadn't been for the fans lucky enough to already be in London for the Paul O'Grady show, I doubt there would be much of an MFC presence at all :no:

That's the problem - that there are far more MfCers who would be able to go to the gig than there are MFCers able to queue for the tickets. :crybaby:

If it hadn't been for the fans lucky enough to already be in London for the Paul O'Grady show, I doubt there would be much of an MFC presence at all :no:

I would still have gone to London to get the ticket for the gig.

I've been waiting for this gig since LA, when I kept tweeting him incessently about a similar gig for here (and he had already said he was going to be doing more free gigs leading up to the tour, so it's not like he was being pushed into it), and he sent me a DM saying London soon. Totally out of the blue. I honestly thought, he'd just ignore me, or tell me to shut up! So I'm not really surprised this is happening.

It depends on who's already going. I have an idea on who to give my ticket too, but I don't know who's already going or not...

and perhaps that's why you guys should make a list of potential ticket getters vs ticket takers, if it works out that way :dunno:

RSVP thread?

that wouldn't work. that wouldn't say who was available vs takers.

why don't you start a list ? it's just an idea, but it seems to me that being organised over being frustrated is the way to go!

or at least it's a better way to handle things no?

but that wouldn't say who is taking who. i think it can be done in a regular thread :dunno:

Then the ones going with spare tickets, can pm those in the maybe list, who then can change to the yes list.

You see what I mean?

Of course nobody has a ticket yet :fisch:

I think if you are going to try to sort out possible spare tickets you would have to do it by text or Twitter, as you won't know who has a ticket available until 12:30 at the earliest.

i suppose, but until ticket is in hand, nobody is really on the yes list

That's the main problem. We won't know how many "spares" there will be until after the give-away is over and I don't know how many will be able to post on MFC, or how soon - it would need mobile internet access of some sort.

I would like to go, and will be near the venue. But I can't work out the logistics :aah:

well it's a start!!! it would be a way to get as many mfcers to the gig!

i mean, some are going to try to make it to the ice cream truck and some know for a fact that they can't. but it isn't fail proof, that's for sure.

i think working together is the key here!