MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has ANYONE from Europe won up to now?

I've just seen Eminem take Mika's award!!

Tokio Hotel have come on now, to perform.

Well, I don't remember everyone who won :aah: But there was the european award, that def someone from europe won :teehee:, tokio hotel won, pixie lott... That's all I remember atm

Well, I don't remember everyone who won :aah: But there was the european award, that def someone from europe won :teehee:, tokio hotel won, pixie lott... That's all I remember atm

Yes I've just seen Pixie Lott win and I'm really pleased. But most of the winners are Americans.

I tend to agree with you there. I personally feel that Mika is a high quality artist, well above award shows that honor whatever trash happens to be popular.

think you have a point here, and since the hosts seem out of their silly little heads, it all seems to me to be who some big wig thinks is "cool" this time, I mean M&M is only good when coverd in crsipy chocolate shells and crunched in big mouthfuls, HE is a waste of space can't stand him.

I also don't get why Robbie too, is it just for comback ppl who they have pity on or something :blink: He's only just made a comeback Robbie haasn't he?

Pah it's all a loada b*ollox anyway.

think all i remember besides that is that green bay, linkin park, ga ga and beyonce won some too

Are you telling me that people we have crushes on poo?

Eeeew! I've gone off Mika already.

attention all MFC!!!

confession from the keyboard of BABS herself...

BABS HAS A CRUSH ON MIKA

well she did till she found he also poops :naughty:

That's probably the one aspect of Mika's...anatomy, I've never thought of. His bowels. I mean we've all thought about his boogers,:sweatdrop: but not his poop.

*starts a thread*

:fangurl::naughty:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mika's poop is sacred you MUST not take it in vain, we DO NOT want a Mika's poop thread PERLEEEEEEZE!!

:naughty:

hmm. actually we do. well, i do :teehee:

I know my daughter and I gave him a fart cube after itunes, but he wasn't that impressed, he looked...stunned into silence and moved on pretty quick to the next person lol :blush-anim-cl: WE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY lol, don't think HE did. So I defo aint gonna be visiting a thread about his poop (even if it IS golden)

I know my daughter and I gave him a fart cube after itunes, but he wasn't that impressed, he looked...stunned into silence and moved on pretty quick to the next person lol :blush-anim-cl: WE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY lol, don't think HE did. So I defo aint gonna be visiting a thread about his poop (even if it IS golden)

haha a fart cube:roll1: