So I'm on the maybe list again because my mother talked my aunty round to it.

It turns out that my aunty was worried about when I move out of home (I'm 15 for crying out loud!) am I just going to have no money then decided I suddenly want to go to a Mika concert and mooch off my family.

I told her many times during this phone call that I AM NOT UNCLE ***** (her brother).

So now my mother says I must call flight center tomorrow to find out what the cheapest fares are and if they're cheap enough, I will work for what I can, my mother will pay the rest and I will pay her back.

Granddad said he will pay for my ticket.

Is there any possibility to reserve a ticket or are they refundable?

Do you think he will sell out amazingly fast like some artists?

I reckon you should buy the ticket now, and if it turns out you can't go, you can always sell it on ebay or something. =]

Hope you'll make it!

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What website are the sold at?

I'm an idiot I know :blush-anim-cl:

Ticketek.. And I'd sign up for it too, that way you can buy the tickets quickly...

23 going , fabby that is a great core turnout

:cowboy:

Pretty good turn out so far, don't you think?

I think there's actually 25 though, Zoe and Ally haven't said yes yet...

Awwwww... thanks!

So, someone can pay for your gig ticket if you have a plane ticket, right?

Granddad said he would pay for my tickt and Mother said she would HELP pay for the ticket but I must pay it all back.

So she's got a budget, as do I (there's only so many glasses I can pass through my girly hands!) and so all I need is a ticket (preferably a reply from Flight center!).

But yes, you are correct :wink2:

Coolness... I was gonna give you a special offer if you needed it, but seems you're pretty much covered..

Oh! Thank you anyway! :huglove:

I'm still waiting on my reply. I'm getting worried but can't call them ATM as itt's so early.

I woke up at 6am to get on here but I was far too sleepy and just made it out of bed (around 6:30) to arrive to a still empty inbox :(

Cheapsest flight is $600 return and thats from the 20-27 Nov.

My mother's... NOT impressed...

Being the cynic that I am, I think I'll become a reclusive, rebellious nun after this...

You'd end up seducing the church choir :chair: :rolls_eyes:

Why don't you search online?? They seem cheaper to me..

http://www.airnewzealand.com.au/

Yeah Rosina sugested that to me. My mother is looking into it.

Mercifully, she's taken it off my hands because I was begining to loose my mind :loco:

Beginning?? You can't restart that process, my dear. Your sanity is not a computer. :teehee: