• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother said I will go if I stay in school the last two years of college.

I'm not happy about that but if it gets me to Mika...

However I was very possibly considering telling her I didn't want to go anymore because of that. Two years of mindless, pointless torture for like an hour and a half concert...

But then I figured, when else am I gonna get to see Mika! :fangurl:

However I was very possibly considering telling her I didn't want to go anymore because of that. Two years of mindless, pointless torture for like an hour and a half concert...

That's a tricky one. What were your plans if you didn't go to College?

To find a mindless job and work until I turn 18 when I can do burlesque.

It sounds odd but school is not a good place for me...

I can see why your Mum wouldn't be thrilled with that idea. It's not the mindless job that I would have a problem with, it's the burlesque. Which is really hypocritical of me, as I like burlesque. I think it's one of those "No daughter of mine is gonna..." things.

It's weird to be a mother sometimes.

Why is school not a good place for you? ( Not that I'm doubting it, I'm just wondering if you can articulate it).

I can see why your Mum wouldn't be thrilled with that idea. It's not the mindless job that I would have a problem with, it's the burlesque. Which is really hypocritical of me, as I like burlesque. I think it's one of those "No daughter of mine is gonna..." things.

It's weird to be a mother sometimes.

Why is school not a good place for you? ( Not that I'm doubting it, I'm just wondering if you can articulate it).

She doesn't know I want to do burlesque but she knows it's a possibility.

She's young and so she only knows pretty much what her friends tell her and what she sees in movies and up till now, she's not exactly been a model parent. But she'll do what she can to stop me.

I'm still half hoping that tickets will be sold out before she sorts flight prices. Then I'll have the freedom but I so desperately want to go!

I get bullied about Mika, my eyes, how I look and for how I act and who I'm friends with.

I'm not good at the things that are pushed as being things you have to be good at.

I feel like I'm not treated with the same ammount of respect as the other students because of the teacher aide that's forced upon me (I love her to bits but honestly!) and even a few teachers are a little discriminatory.

The science teacher for example puts me all by myself at the front of the class and if I tal I get into trouble or if I get something wrong she comes down on me really hard and makes me look like a fool in front of my class but if the girls behind me do the same thing, she's really cool about it.

Everyone else gets to talk after they get test results and get the answers off their friends that they got wrong and I'm not allowed that.

It's just a really discriminatory place and she's not the only one who does it. Also the people make me unhappy and really antsy about leaving the classroom at break times.

She doesn't know I want to do burlesque but she knows it's a possibility.

She's young and so she only knows pretty much what her friends tell her and what she sees in movies and up till now, she's not exactly been a model parent. But she'll do what she can to stop me.

I'm still half hoping that tickets will be sold out before she sorts flight prices. Then I'll have the freedom but I so desperately want to go!

I get bullied about Mika, my eyes, how I look and for how I act and who I'm friends with.

I'm not good at the things that are pushed as being things you have to be good at.

I feel like I'm not treated with the same ammount of respect as the other students because of the teacher aide that's forced upon me (I love her to bits but honestly!) and even a few teachers are a little discriminatory.

The science teacher for example puts me all by myself at the front of the class and if I tal I get into trouble or if I get something wrong she comes down on me really hard and makes me look like a fool in front of my class but if the girls behind me do the same thing, she's really cool about it.

Everyone else gets to talk after they get test results and get the answers off their friends that they got wrong and I'm not allowed that.

It's just a really discriminatory place and she's not the only one who does it. Also the people make me unhappy and really antsy about leaving the classroom at break times.

There's lots I want to ask you, but its probably best if we didn't do it in this thread...

:naughty: Yeah, I'd like to defrag my brain once in a while.

That would be handy...

:blush-anim-cl: I got my tickets yesterday!!!....I'll be going with my sister.:teehee:

Hope I get to meet some of you as well...it would be awesome!....Even though I'm quite shy. :blush-anim-cl:

Woot! Do you wanna hang out with us weirdos?

Just keep thinking, "it's Mika... he came to see us..."

I won't quote the whole thing but that's sh!t... no-one should have to go through school being bullied...

That would be handy...

Woot! Do you wanna hang out with us weirdos?

Just keep thinking, "it's Mika... he came to see us..."

I won't quote the whole thing but that's sh!t... no-one should have to go through school being bullied...

I'm seriously rethinking it though!

I actually am and 3 Kiwis, 2 Kiwis, what difference does it really make?

Oh but I know I'm really going to regret it if I don't go... :dunno:

Yeah well the teachers can be just as bad as the students. I don't need to be here, I have no attatchment to anything so I'm thinking this is an exchange of 1 day of MFC meetups, Mika and coolness for 2 years of my life I will never get back.

I know I'm young but it doesn't take a genious to figure out that you can do an awful lot in 2 years!

So it's very up in the air... AGAIN :wink2:

Yeah well the teachers can be just as bad as the students. I don't need to be here, I have no attatchment to anything so I'm thinking this is an exchange of 1 day of MFC meetups, Mika and coolness for 2 years of my life I will never get back.

I know I'm young but it doesn't take a genious to figure out that you can do an awful lot in 2 years!

So it's very up in the air... AGAIN :wink2:

Good point... It's very true, you can do a lot in two years... though if you're like me, you don't do a huge amount in 2 years...

Can you change schools? Or does your school offer any classes that might be of some use to you later? (some of the schools in NSW offer Dance as a senior high school subject - you can actually study it for your final exams)...

Good point... It's very true, you can do a lot in two years... though if you're like me, you don't do a huge amount in 2 years...

Can you change schools? Or does your school offer any classes that might be of some use to you later? (some of the schools in NSW offer Dance as a senior high school subject - you can actually study it for your final exams)...

*Sigh* I'm not. I'm a catalyst who could probably save rainforests in 2 years if I felt passionate enough. :(

I will talk to you on your profile so we're not taking up this thread :wink2:

I didnt know this thread existed!

WOOOT!

this kiwi will finally fly!

I will go overseas for the first time

I will see/meet mika for the first time

I will meet mfcers for the first time!

Thats right folks! its been 2 years since I tried last time...and this time it is definately happening!

depending on the time my plane gets into sidney I may need someone to pick me up...my aunty may be at work!

Its ace!! amazing support :wub2:

And its Summer there huh? bet he has a vacation while hes there :wink2: ..would make sense to me

Pretty close to Summer... end of Spring actually!

He should have a bit of a vacation... I'd be happy to show him a few things in the outback if he likes! :naughty: