Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

How many are going?

almost all the italians YOU know and many more will be outside the studios to have a good time hoping to see him and greet him.

we still don't know how many of us will be in the audience cause there's a contest to win tickets and we won't know anything before this evening!:shocked:

being mika's fan is tough in italy! :naughty:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost all the italians YOU know and many more will be outside the studios to have a good time hoping to see him and greet him.

we still don't know how many of us will be in the audience cause there's a contest to win tickets and we won't know anything before this evening!:shocked:

Wow most of my favourite people :wub2:

Keeping a close eye ! hope most of you get in :biggrin2:

Some days I wonder why I moved here :mf_rosetinted:

yes! the company is worth a trip!:wub2:

we won't disdain a curly guest though :shun:

No trip for me, I'm already here :biggrin2:

we are going to chat here about tomorrow's show..and not in the italian thread anymore, so that all the mfc can share our madness!

none of us knows whether they will be in the audience, the contest closes at 14.00 and we expect results within this evening...

we ARE nervous!!!!

i apologize in advance if you'll read some italian here...:wink2:

Hope you get great results this evening!!!

It's great that you moved your chat here so that we can all share your excitement!!

thank you! there'll be a report, whatever happens!:naughty:

I'm sure you'll get to meet him even if you dont win tickets for the x factor just like the Dutch fans in Lieve Paul!! So cant wait to read your reports!

I wish you all the luck for tomorrow! I´ll try to approach Mika (if i´m not surrounded by mad mika fans thirsty for my blood! :naughty:) to tell him that you´ll be there, inside or outside :thumb_yello:

MFC Brotherhood in action! thanks ana!:wub2:

as much as I'd wish to come and say him hello, I'm basically waiting till last min. to decide if to come or not.

I cannot sleep in milano and have to be back to work the morn after, so if it's an evening show, it's a problem for me. I'm also not particulalry interested in attending the show, whilst I'd not mind at all to say hi to mr penniman :wub2:

good luck to those who entered the competition! I'll wait to know if some mfc'er won, so I can have some schedule in order to when the airing is and therefore decide if to come to milano for the afternoon (not before 3pm at least), or not.

it's VERY hard to know he'll be there tomorrow and be still this uncertain, but it cannot be helped. sigghest :boxed:

:tears: