VIDEO: "Exclusive: MIKA talks about "I See You" from Arjan Writes

mari62

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a moment I thought I was hallucinating that I saw this thread - thinking I have already replied, but I have just realised that was on the song's thread itself :doh:

.. so, once again, if he wanted it to sound James Bond-esque, he has definitely succeeded:thumb_yello:

Thank you Walter:biggrin2:

IT MUST BE A SINGLE IT MUST BE A SINGLE IT MUST BE A SINGLE

:wub2:

For a moment I thought I was hallucinating that I saw this thread - thinking I have already replied, but I have just realised that was on the song's thread itself :doh:

don't worry, you're ok Suzie, i posted it twice :naughty:

.. so, once again, if he wanted it to sound James Bond-esque, he has definitely succeeded:thumb_yello:

Thank you Walter:biggrin2:

IT MUST BE A SINGLE IT MUST BE A SINGLE IT MUST BE A SINGLE

:wub2:

It really has to be a single yes, would really like to see a video for this one :teehee:

Just like when The Scissor Sisters did Land Of A Thousand Words, which was also very Bond-esque.

I would love Mika to bring this out as a single, with a similar video to the Scissor Sisters one, all swirling visuals, like the beginning of a Bond film.

Either that or him and a grand piano at the Minac Theatre in Penzance Cornwall. It's a beautiful outdoor theatre built into a cliff, it would look awesome!