Hi I'm Sharon

SharonSSS

Hello. Have finally decided to join the MFC having been lurking for the last year or so!

I'm Sharon, am 39 and live in the South-East of England.

Have been a fan since the beginning of 2007. Often try to convert my friends, but it's been hard work - never-the-less I still talk Mika to them, my husband and my children whenever I can!

Loving the new album. The first 3 songs are definitley dance around the kitchen ones (or at least that's what I do when I'm supposed to be cooking/ironing).

Would have loved to have gone to Bloomsbury Ballroom last night! All too difficult to sort out though, couldn't make 12.30 and thought it a bit risky to turn up on door at last minute with two children in tow hoping for tickets. Sounds like it might not have been too difficult after all, but couldn't convince myself of that at the time. Never mind.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi:bye: We met already in the Mother's thread.

But I'll do the whole official "Welcome to the MFC" in this thread:naughty:

I think Mika should have had a second video competition.... for those of us who are mothers who don't dance around in our bedrooms, but dance around the kitchen. That was me earlier tonight, whilst supposed to be washing the dishes:fisch: