Hello from Ireland!

Nollaig

Any other Irish fans around here? :biggrin2:

Hello, hello hello!

I'm Nollaig, I'm a student (well, graduate) and I'm 21. I have no idea what people write in these threads. :aah:

I've been an irregular fan of Mika since Grace Kelly but without any real dedication (I tend to take a while to get into the work of most artists) - but lately I've been listening to his music more and more/reading up on interviews/bios etc and generally finding out that he seems like a really intriguing guy.

Plus the music rocks, specially on the new album.

Soooo here I am, with the intention of interacting with similarly-intrigued individuals!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that as a compliment Susie!

Definately into the intellectual side of all music.

I'm not the kind of person who, upon meeting Mika, would want to touch his hair (and not just because he thinks it's a bit odd.)

I'll probably be spending most of my time in the songs & art section, analyzing his lyrics :biggrin2:

Thanks to everyone else for the welcomes! x

I'm done now, I swear! I'm all talked out.

Until someone replies. Hee.

Now I'm working on art for the yearbook, which hopefully I'll be allowed join.

I found this site while looking for a fan mail address for Mika, and lo and behold I discovered there is none.

So being able to contribute to a tangible tribute as it were, would be really awesome. :biggrin2:

I'll take that as a compliment Susie!

Definately into the intellectual side of all music.

I'm not the kind of person who, upon meeting Mika, would want to touch his hair (and not just because he thinks it's a bit odd.)

I'll probably be spending most of my time in the songs & art section, analyzing his lyrics :biggrin2:

Thanks to everyone else for the welcomes! x

Welcome Nollaig!

I find the lyric & song writing fascinating as well.

Besides "Mika's Music and Artwork" section Mika has been saying some very inyeresting thoings about the musical process in his recent interviews.

Most have been posted in the last week with the debut of TBWKTM.

Some real insight & very fascinating!

I was surprised to hear Mika talk about walking around London with a notebook in his pocket to write down ideas.