BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

The 1 hour show that is on tonight was completely pre-recorded.

The 1/2 hour show that was live on Tuesday was totally live.

So, tonight's show will be different performances of Rain and BIOTG plus PUOFT - which was stunning.

In total he did 5 performances - Rain x 2; BIOTG x 2 and PUOTF x 1

:thumb_yello:

They will air pick up??? :fangurl:

Btw, did anyone find a streaming link (not filmon) for channel 4? If not, please tell me someone is recording (biotg vid) :aah:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1 hour show that is on tonight was completely pre-recorded.

The 1/2 hour show that was live on Tuesday was totally live.

So, tonight's show will be different performances of Rain and BIOTG plus PUOFT - which was stunning.

In total he did 5 performances - Rain x 2; BIOTG x 2 and PUOTF x 1

:thumb_yello:

GOD im looking forward to see this!!!!

Can't wait :fangurl::thumb_yello:

They will air pick up??? :fangurl:

Btw, did anyone find a streaming link (not filmon) for channel 4? If not, please tell me someone is recording (biotg vid) :aah:

If it's not on You Tube (which I'm fairly sure it will be...) you can probably watch it on the BBC website :thumb_yello:

I can't wait too!

I really hope someone posts it as I can't get it here in Canada.

I have searched everywhere & can't find it anywhere else.

Again - I can't wait.

I am sure someone will record it right??

So part 2 of my report of the Jools Holland night....

At some point Mika's turn came, and he did his first performance of BIOTG that night. He seemed quite at ease I think, and like he was enjoying it quite a bit. Before he started playing for the cameras he was sitting at the keyboard playing a bit and pretending to sing, and it was really cute. He was jsut "getting ready" I guess, but it was sweet. The band were all in really good spirits and the atmosphere was just really relaxed and great. During BIOTG Mika was looking in our direction a lot, and I think that he quite liked the clapping that we did because he requested more of it when we started to wane :roftl:. It was funny.

What else? Gosh, its' so hard to remember bits and tell them in order. I find myself remembering bits here and there but not sure of which order they came in. Ok so the format was pretty much: when it was his turn to perform he did his songs, looking at the camera in front of him of course, but also looking in out direction every now and then, and you could just feel that when we'd shout or move a lot or make noise he got like a bit of extra wind, and started jumping about more or stuff like that :naughty: It was funny.

At some other point he changed his shoes, from the spiky Loubotins to the high spikey converse looking Loubotins (I think they are also L??). He was wearing red socks btw which I found hilarious, not sure why. He also had his hair fixed in between takes with some hairspray that some chick put on him :roftl:. His hair reminded me a bit of Edward Scissorhands last night, so IMO not the best look he's had. I really don't know what it is with Mika and his hair and clothes, but I always find that he looks perfect and absolutely gorgeous after gigs, but then I don't quite like his look DURING the gig as much. Weird. He did look stunning as usual, just because he is beautiful so he can't NOT look good, but you know what I mean.

Oh something else that was also funny was that they kept polishing the piano that they brought for him to do PUOTF on (goodness how bad does that acronym sound :roftl:) and it was just really funny to see the roadie polishing. It reminded me (and I told him) of the scene in Karate Kid where he goes "wax on, wax off" :lmfao:

Jools came up at some point when Mika was sitting at the piano and they were joking around playing with the lid, opening and closing it and laughing but I'm not sure what the story was there.

Other bits...Hmmm...At one point Mika was just sitting there like a little boy waiting for his turn, biting his nails. That was sweet. He's so different from the "popstar" when he's being himself, and I think that this is one of the reasons why I like him so much. HE's just so sweet and refreshing. Not affected and up his own ass.

I must say though that I think that he was watching us as much as we were watching him. Throughout the night I could see him looking at us on many separate occasions, not when he was performing but just when he was waiting around and everyone was doing different things. He was just stalking errr observing us :biggrin2: and often laughing. I remmeber at one point I just looked and smiled at him, so he pulled this funny face and then started sort of laughing. As others said, it was just really relaxed and there was a lot of naturally happening banter/interaction. Oh and it was really hilarious when he noticed the "Rain dance moves" and came around laughing and said "what was that all about?", but he was doing the moves totally wrong :lmfao: and it looked like he was riding a horse :naughty:. Just really funny. I guess that some of these things seem really hilarious when you're in the situation but not as much when you're being told a day later so bear with us if we go on about these things and you don't find them funny or even remotely interesting :aah:.

What I did find very sweet is that after the first song that he did, BIOTG, he looked really happy and mouthed at us "well done!". It just seemed like he was honestly pleased about how it had gone, and the support that he'd gotten, because seriously, some of that audience looked like they didn't hve any more life in them than a freaking cold fish. I really wonder why some people bother going to these things and "fighting" for a front position when they are not willing to get into the spirit of things. Weird.

After the show he also seemed really happy and he thanked us for being there, saying that if it hadn't been for us there wouldn't have been any atmosphere there at all. Damn right he was :naughty:.

Ok, let me post this and I will recap and think of a few more bits now in a minute......

Thanks for the report Sara. Lots of little insights in there. I enjoyed reading it. I've only seen the Tuesday show so far of course, but I thought he seemed to be in a really good mood and looking at the MFC loads. The Rain Dance move is fab :teehee: Lovin' it !