BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it had a very retro feel- with wide open spaces. and it was only mika and a bunch of dancers in matching outfits- it didn't have a storyline, though.

The beginning monologue part was in black and white and as the first 'jump' came in it became colour - it was great.

That was nice :naughty:

There were 2 major freeze fails, but I'll upload it anyways. Be patient :)

Thank you very much, I can't wait!!!

Describe the clip. Is it in a bar? Has it a storyline??

Yes, please, could someone tell us a bit?

Describe the clip. Is it in a bar? Has it a storyline??

Um, it starts off with him in this white studio, and he's sitting in a black chair reciting the "so I was sitting in a bar..etc" intro and behind him is a giant screen of himself as well. And the rest of the video is just him dancing around in this studio. I like the dancers' outfits. They're half male, half female :punk:

Sorry, I'm not good at explaining things. He has some cute little dance moves though :lol3:

there was another artist who did a half half suit like that and it's really bugging me because I can't remember who! But I like how Mika's outfits weren't just black and white on both side but the girl ones were very colourful

oh wow, i love it! :mf_lustslow: the outfits, colours, dance moves, all totally awesome!

now, did someone record it in good quality and will put it on youtube? :biggrin2: that video player kept adding pixels. :sneaky2: