BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...I always knew I would love it live. Just like Lady Jane. Although this was a better song to start with.

Although this is even better than I imagined. The sound on this show is spectacular. These are the best TV performances that have ever aired by far.

I felt the same. I didn't dislike the song, but seeing it live put it in a whole different class.

I don't know know he does this. It must be magic.

He is the kind and fine wizard. :thumb_yello:

What you guys said :wink2:

I cannot believe I listed PUOTF as my least fave track on the album -'HELLO'... earth to Jules :doh: It was absolutely breathtaking to hear it live - I just melted, sigh...

MIKA is truly amazing and I don't know how he keeps coming up with the goods but both Kev & I have said the new album is just as (if not better) that LICM and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that !!

Aaah yes... how could I forget that he changed his shoes right in front of us:roftl:

Did you see him shift Martin so he could sit down to do his laces up? LOL :teehee:

BIOTG-vid-6.jpg

Is he ever gonna stop using those silver chewing gum wrappers? :biggrin2::roftl:

TORTURE - I haven't seen the video yet - I'm being a good girl and waiting for Kev to get back from work so that we can watch it together. Now if THAT'S not true love - I don't know what is :wub2:

Is he ever gonna stop using those silver chewing gum wrappers? :biggrin2::roftl:

TORTURE - I haven't seen the video yet - I'm being a good girl and waiting for Kev to get back from work so that we can watch it together. Now if THAT'S not true love - I don't know what is :wub2:

awww!!!!! you're soo sweet!!!!.....:wub2::wub2:

I aked Nono and got answear that intro is there so I was wondering:wink2:

strange then, maybe that part didn't upload? :blink: anyway, there were several seconds more at the beginning of the video.

but you'll see, when scg has uploaded hers. :biggrin2: (thanx scg, can't wait to watch it again! :wub2:)