BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

Mika is brilliant in the video, it's just everything else :furious: and I made a post in the BIOTG thread about the dancing. Argh.

It would be nice to have Mika there but I doubt he'll turn up haha. Maybe we can kidnap Aurélien and dye his hair brown :teehee:

Yeah I just saw your post on the dancing. I'm no dancing expert but when there's a group performance like that it SHOULD be in sync, and when they were doing symmetrical stuff it wasn't even. It was like the dancers got there and were told "ok guys, come up with something in the next five minutes between yourselves, okay?" and you shouldn't get that impression from a music video.

Maybe Mika choreographed them. :teehee:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I just saw your post on the dancing. I'm no dancing expert but when there's a group performance like that it SHOULD be in sync, and when they were doing symmetrical stuff it wasn't even. It was like the dancers got there and were told "ok guys, come up with something in the next five minutes between yourselves, okay?" and you shouldn't get that impression from a music video.

Maybe Mika choreographed them. :teehee:

You're kidding right? Mika couldn't choreograph that :teehee::roftl: But it does look very shoddy. ARGH. ARGH ARGH ARGH. Honestly, the producer needed to do some research and I've practically done it for him. Or her. >_<

anyway...where were we? :naughty:

Ahhh don't stress about it, what's done is done and there ain't no changing it.

Just know that we're a cut above the professionals and are far more intelligent, creative and professional than they are. :wink2:

I dunno, something about yabba dabba doos...

Ahhh don't stress about it, what's done is done and there ain't no changing it.

Just know that we're a cut above the professionals and are far more intelligent, creative and professional than they are. :wink2:

I dunno, something about yabba dabba doos...

ahahaha! we can chant that little mantra to ourselves, doesn't matter if no-one else believes us :aah:

have you got facebook?

awesome possum, I've added you! :thumb_yello:

SO! Any new ideas?

And I've accepted! :biggrin2:

Erm, any new ideas? I think I had some earlier but they've flown out of my head in a fit of inconsideration.

I love that your profile picture is a screen cap of you on Jools btw, hahaha.

And I've accepted! :biggrin2:

Erm, any new ideas? I think I had some earlier but they've flown out of my head in a fit of inconsideration.

I love that your profile picture is a screen cap of you on Jools btw, hahaha.

well it WAS my cameo moment haha! :aah: That was my first time on TV lol!

I haven't really had much time think about what else we could do with the video. To be honest I think we've pretty much come up with the main concept.

well it WAS my cameo moment haha! :aah: That was my first time on TV lol!

I haven't really had much time think about what else we could do with the video. To be honest I think we've pretty much come up with the main concept.

Yeah, we had 7 and a half pages of chattage and geeking last night, I should hope we came up with something.

Maybe think about ways to do it without Mika though, cos let's face it, that won't happen any time soon. But you've got me all excited about doing it now so I want to grab a camera and go and make it, hahah!

Yeah, we had 7 and a half pages of chattage and geeking last night, I should hope we came up with something.

Maybe think about ways to do it without Mika though, cos let's face it, that won't happen any time soon. But you've got me all excited about doing it now so I want to grab a camera and go and make it, hahah!

same lol! hmm, who could we have instead? :aah:

What about if he's haunted his younger self who's not so good looking? Like he was an ugly duckling, turned into a swan, everybody loved him and he got this awful attitude to go along with the looks. So he's haunted by the duckling while he's swanning about and it's a just a general head-f*ck for him.

And it can be revealed later on that the younger one is ACTUALLY him, and then towards the end the papers get ahold of this picture of the younger version and they start taking the mickey out of him in the cruel way the tabloids do...

I dunno, just an idea that kind of ran away with me there.

What about if he's haunted his younger self who's not so good looking? Like he was an ugly duckling, turned into a swan, everybody loved him and he got this awful attitude to go along with the looks. So he's haunted by the duckling while he's swanning about and it's a just a general head-f*ck for him.

And it can be revealed later on that the younger one is ACTUALLY him, and then towards the end the papers get ahold of this picture of the younger version and they start taking the mickey out of him in the cruel way the tabloids do...

I dunno, just an idea that kind of ran away with me there.

you know what, that's funny, because I also had this image of Mika talking and following himself but didn't say it cuz I knew we couldn't do it :teehee:

Yes :naughty:

That's good.

You know, I just went on Erika's Myspace, and she really seems to be some kind of rockchick, which is funny since Saranayde is more a dancey type.

Her voice is also really different.

If she won't continue being all in your face like on GMA, I think I may like her.:naughty:

That's good.

You know, I just went on Erika's Myspace, and she really seems to be some kind of rockchick, which is funny since Saranayde is more a dancey type.

If she won't continue being all in your face like on GMA, I think I may like her.:naughty:

Really? I'll have to take a look :naughty:

Gotta link?

Yeah, she's a little too theatrical for me sometimes in her movements. I had finally gotten used to Saranayde, so I'm kind of sad she's not entirely performing with Mika anymore :huh:

you know what, that's funny, because I also had this image of Mika talking and following himself but didn't say it cuz I knew we couldn't do it :teehee:

What in a 'Look, aren't I ironic, slagging off myself for being self absorbed and ungrateful?' kind of way?

That would be pretty funny, but he'd never agree that he's got 'looks that books take pages to tell' even though we'd all fiercely disagree with him. But that is a pretty cool and quirky idea.

Maybe we should steal some of his DNA and grow a clone. How long will that take? Couple of decades? Probably have to incinerate a few mutant fails before we get one that looks almost perfect...but it WOULD come in handy.

What in a 'Look, aren't I ironic, slagging off myself for being self absorbed and ungrateful?' kind of way?

That would be pretty funny, but he'd never agree that he's got 'looks that books take pages to tell' even though we'd all fiercely disagree with him. But that is a pretty cool and quirky idea.

Maybe we should steal some of his DNA and grow a clone. How long will that take? Couple of decades? Probably have to incinerate a few mutant fails before we get one that looks almost perfect...but it WOULD come in handy.

LMAO.

Yeah that line wouldn't work, but it would in the spoken bit :roftl:

Kinda.

That's good.

how on earth did you find it? link please?