BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhh and anyone who says 'they didn't have credit cards in the olden days!!!!!' can have that copied and pasted into their faces, LOLZORZ.

ROFLMFAO

*imagines someone getting a pritt stick and rubbing it all over someone's face and then having the piece of paper with info on it stuck on their face*

he should totally make an unofficial BIOTG clip, all produced and made by MFC... actors, director, script writer- everything by MFC, with both your ideas... :naughty:

now there's an idea to suggest!

I call camera woman! :mf_rosetinted: (I love photography, and dont worry- he wont go out of my shots... :naughty: )

where?:blink:

there are enough talented dancers/actors/directors/editors/etc etc on MFC and they would do it for the love of MIKA lol (go suggest it to him) :naughty:

Well I've just watched the video and read this entire thread. I'm not sure how I feel about the video. I LOVE the hat and the cane. I've a bit of a men in hats fetish though :wub2: I like cowboy hats, top hats bowler hats, firemen hats. I just think it's ultra gorgeous and just well you get the idea. :wub2: I do love his hair though but The hat was super cool.

I'm not a fan of the dancers it's just awkward to me anyway. The biggest problem is I had a firm idea of what the video would be in my head already. I had imagined similar to what has already been mentioned. smoky bar cuts to a man well dressed looking like he should be having the time of his life but being pissy about his lot in life. I also hoping for tap dancers. The bridge between verses where the piano plays I always imagine tap dancers. I imagined cus between the pissy bitchy main character of the song and Mika being his handsome dancy, piano playin' self

I think the idea of creating a mock up to present Mika is a fantastic idea. I just worry that he'd be sad that we weren't as happy with the video. Still it's a mighty tempting idea I think we should still go for it.

Tap dancers is a brilliant idea, it would fit in with the 20's theme and also the clapping sounds could be tapped out :thumb_yello: I can visualize that.

I had recorded Jools Holland on Sky Plus to watch today, and it was great. I'm on a poor connection til I get home, but I can't wait to watch that HD clip of Pick Up Off The Floor - I thought his performance of that song was fabulous!

I loved it too! :wub2:

I had to leave the digibox and DVD player on all night to record it but I'm so happy that it all recorded.

ps. I quite like the vid, I LOVED it when I first saw it, then the more I watched the more faults I could pic with it, but I still like most of it I just think it does look untidy in places.

That's exactly how I feel!!!!

ps. I quite like the vid, I LOVED it when I first saw it, then the more I watched the more faults I could pic with it, but I still like most of it I just think it does look untidy in places.

I feel the same way.

I love the new video .... :wub2:

Me Too!

The more I watch it the more I love it!

When are you guys going to start on the new vid for one of the other songs??

Here is another version of BIOTG I found on youtube this morning that is Excellent! It is the Nicholas Brothers in the movie Stormy Weather 1943 presented by LovinMikaBigTime.

Bravo & Congrats!

The second one is Love Today performed by Fred Astaire a dancer/actor famous in the forties, fifties & sixties in the movie Royal Wedding released in 1951.

The scene is famous & was considered revolutionary when this came out.

I love that LovinMikaBigTime put it all this together:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Amazing!

Congrats!

:toot::dance_man::toot:

Edited by Kodes100
speeling

• 3 weeks later...
I grabbed The US Magazine clip (BIOTG Making Off) that can't be seen outside the US:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBBuEJiET8M

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r9koni

If this is not the place, mods please feel free to repost in the right thread.

Thanks.

Thank you, thank, thank you!:wub2:

We were waiting for it in an other thread, but I'm just happy you posted it!:thumb_yello:

I think both Mika, the photgrapher of this video and I :biggrin2: thought the guy in the checked shirt was the cutest thing, look at Mika face at 1.50!:wub2:

Me Too!

The more I watch it the more I love it!

When are you guys going to start on the new vid for one of the other songs??

Here is another version of BIOTG I found on youtube this morning that is Excellent! It is the Nicholas Brothers in the movie Stormy Weather 1943 presented by LovinMikaBigTime.

Bravo & Congrats!

The second one is Love Today performed by Fred Astaire a dancer/actor famous in the forties, fifties & sixties in the movie Royal Wedding released in 1951.

The scene is famous & was considered revolutionary when this came out.

I love that LovinMikaBigTime put it all this together:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Amazing!

Congrats!

Ooooh :wub2:

I watched SO MANY Fred Astaire (& also with Ginger Rogers, and often with Gene Kelly who I had such a crush on :naughty:) movies many years ago!!! LOVE all those movies so much, they were fabulous!

Thank you, thank, thank you!:wub2:

We were waiting for it in an other thread, but I'm just happy you posted it!:thumb_yello:

I think both Mika, the photgrapher of this video and I :biggrin2: thought the guy in the checked shirt was the cutest thing, look at Mika face at 1.50!:wub2:

thank you, thank you, thank you

Thx thx thx :boing:

You're very welcome :biggrin2: I hate when US webs keep doing it, seems that they don't think about us poor little European :no:

1.50 :mf_lustslow: love his faces!

sienna where were you waiting for this clip to come? because I can post it there too. Whatever to make it accesible.

Was it Goldlings? In A Fool...bla bla lemon :roftl:..?

You're very welcome :biggrin2: I hate when US webs keep doing it, seems that they don't think about us poor little European :no:

1.50 :mf_lustslow: love his faces!

sienna where were you waiting for this clip to come? because I can post it there too. Whatever to make it accesible.

Was it Goldlings? In A Fool...bla bla lemon :roftl:..?

No worries, dcdeb has already qouted your post in the BIOTG thread!:wub2: