like wt i've said in the chinese thread, i'm gonna bombard his twitter:rocket:

i understand really well your feelings :mf_rosetinted:

MY OH MY!

when's asia's turn mika??????????

does that mean we need to wait till late May/June 2010????!!! :crybaby:

mika, this is not fair!!!

like wt i've said in the chinese thread, i'm gonna bombard his twitter:rocket:

You're joking right?

It's not about being fair or whatever or which fans he loves the most, it's about business.

How much money will be made.

Europe is a big market for Mika. So is the US. It might not look like it is, but it is.

I don't know how well he would sell in these places he hasn't yet been to.

No doubt fans in those countries will say he will sell out the venues.

He may well do. You will just have to wait and see. He can't be everywhere and he's going to go to the places where he has an established market.

You're joking right?

It's not about being fair or whatever or which fans he loves the most, it's about business.

Europe is a big market for Mika. So is the US. It might not look like it is, but it is.

He may well do. You will just have to wait and see. He can't be everywhere and he's going to go to the places where he has an established market.

we know.. it`s better doing tours in Europe and the US than South America or Asia..

but i imagine this would happen... after the new album released he wouldn`t come inmediately to this region... august 2010 perhaps..

but i think that Mika and his team should consider doing a mini tour in SA and asia... lots of artists did that... play in some countries one gig and that`s it... but he won`t do it :(

we know.. it`s better doing tours in Europe and the US than South America or Asia..

but i imagine this would happen... after the new album released he wouldn`t come inmediately to this region... august 2010 perhaps..

but i think that Mika and his team should consider doing a mini tour in SA and asia... lots of artists did that... play in some countries one gig and that`s it... but he won`t do it :(

He said he will go there.

I know it's hard to be patient with these things, I really do (I waited 2 years for a gig in my country, and I live in Europe), but wait a bit more. He WILL go to South America, maybe Asia too! :wink2:

Having my fingers crossed for Mika to do some shows both in South America and Asia! I'm sure he would sell out his shows, after all he has many fans in these parts of the world as well. I mean, Europe and the US are certainly bigger music markets, but he will eventually come to Argentina/Mexico... and Asia as well. Probably in the summer I suppose.

You're joking right?

i know i might overeact and sound inconsiderate... i apologize if i've made u uncomfortable. i also know it isn't something which only mika himself can manage. but u know we've been waiting so desperately that it's juz my instant feeling when i saw the schedule and everyone was freak out coz of it :(

oh and he did come to Hong Kong back in 2007.

yea some artists come and sign or juz do a little showcase. i'm pretty sure he'll come one day but it's juz a matter of time..... *sigh*

You're joking right?

I agree. He is not coming to Finland and I think it's a wise decision. He is not as popular in Finland as he is in elsewhere Europe or even elsewhere Scandinavia, and he is not even promoting his album here. He must be much more popular in Sweden and Norway because he is doing both Stockholm and Oslo?

Obviously situation is easy for fans from my country, because it's only one hour flight to travel to Stockholm (though it's as expensive as flying to London). So I'm really grateful he will come so close to my country! It must be difficult to wait your turn in Asia and South-America, I hope he will visit your countries during 2010 :wub2:

I hate to put a potential spanner in the works for those that are (very understandably) desperate for Mika to visit their countries...............but I would think that these tour dates will have been timed so as to fit in with the UK/European festivals next summer.:shocked: He didn't do any this year (with the exception of Latitude and Bestival) and I would have thought that with the album out now it would be a fairly safe bet that he will be signed up for quite a lot of them next summer.

Edited by kath

I hate to put a potential spanner in the works for those that are (very understandably) desperate for Mika to visit their countries...............but I would think that these tour dates will have been timed so as to fit in with the UK/European festivals next summer.:shocked: He didn't do any this year (with the exception of Latitude and Bestival) and I would have thought that with the album out now it would be a fairly safe best that he will be signed up for quite a lot of them next summer.

Yes would tend to agree and lets not forget the Brits etc