CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

after that I thought, gosh, het sportpaleis is sooo big :blink:

Are you going to buy seats or stalls?

seats are quite far away aren't they? and with stalls you have to run really fast for good places:naughty:

Oh please, I really don't want to think about that yet!! :aah: It's going to be awful! :aah:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please, I really don't want to think about that yet!! :aah: It's going to be awful! :aah:

So you guys are going to buy stalls?

the concert is on a friday, so I can wait at the sportpaleis the whole day :mf_rosetinted:

hmmm, maybe I'm going to buy stalls too, but I'll have to have a better condition in march :roftl:

I've been to the sportpaleis a couple of times. The setting can change (look at Muse for instance) but yes, in theory, there are a lot of seats ina sort of [ form + a standing area.It doesn't seem that huge when you're inside, but it's twice as big as Foret/Voorst.

Kata, I'm sorry but the sound was a disaster everytime I went there lol. It's better when you're in the seated area tho (from which you have a rather good view tbh). It's the crappiest venue we have in Belgium imo...

The queuing happens outside and it can get a bit messy when they don't have the good idea to put barriers outside to 'organise' the crowd (and they rarely do).

zaalhuursportpaleis.jpg

I simply hate that venue :naughty:

Edited by Niki27

I've been to the sportpaleis a couple of times. The setting can change (look at Muse for instance) but yes, in theory, there are a lot of seats ina sort of [ form + a standing area.It doesn't seem that huge when you're inside, but it's twice as big as Foret/Voorst.

Kata, I'm sorry but the sound was a disaster everytime I went there lol. It's better when you're in the seated area tho (from which you have a rather good view tbh). It's the crappiest venue we have in Belgium imo...

The queuing happens outside and it can get a bit messy when they don't have the good idea to put barriers outside to 'organise' the crowd (and they rarely do).

zaalhuursportpaleis.jpg

Maybe I just mistook sound problems for Dutch language then :naughty: Didn't mean the sound was great, just that it wasn't as horrible as a lot of other venues that size :aah:

No idea .. I guess around 40 euro, like last time?

We'll see on Monday I guess :aah:

hmmm :huh:

If it's around 35 euro I'm going to both I think

if it's almost 50 I'm only going to Antwerp (I do not have a job :blink:)

do you guys think the stalls are going to be sold out fast?

Monday I'm back from school at 5 O'clock in the afternoon :blink:

My best friend is going to try to buy tickets at school at 12 O'clock but she doesn't know if she gets permission from the teachers

sportpaleis

:blink:

That sucks

My best friend is going to try to buy tickets at school at 12 O'clock but she doesn't know if she gets permission from the teachers

No idea ..

I also can't buy tickets before 5 PM (if you do have a job that means you usually have to work :aah:). Don't think there will be 5.000 tickets sold in one day though ...

Oh, and thanks Niki :aah:

But you're still going? Or not? :boxed:

No idea ..

I also can't buy tickets before 5 PM (if you do have a job that means you usually have to work :aah:). Don't think there will be 5.000 tickets sold in one day though ...

okay, so I'm not going to freak out untill monday 5 PM:mf_rosetinted:

(I ment a students job :roftl:)

It's everywhere already :teehee:

Mika trapt tournee af in Sportpaleis

za 26/09/2009 - 08:25

Mika zal de aftrap van zijn Europese tournee in 2010 geven in het Sportpaleis in Antwerpen. Dat meldt de populaire Britse zanger op zijn eigen website.

Mika zal met de show "The boy who knew too much" van maart tot mei touren in Europa. Na Antwerpen gaat het onder meer naar Amsterdam, Berlijn, Barcelona en Parijs.

Het Sportpaleis heeft het optreden nog niet opgenomen in de kalender. Tickets zijn te koop vanaf oktober.

http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/cultuur%2Ben%2Bmedia/muziek/090926_Mika

So they would like to think :biggrin2:

Crazy :aah:

They know there are tickets before october, they're just not saying it :wink2: (wich is great)

(it says they have the information from Mika's website, so Mikasounds .. where you can just read that there are tickets from the 28th :bleh:)

Crazy :aah:

They know there are tickets before october, they're just not saying it :wink2: (wich is great)

(it says they have the information from Mika's website, so Mikasounds .. where you can just read that there are tickets from the 28th :bleh:)

First thing: Idd, would be great

Second thing: ! :aah:

can people buy tickets who are only a member for 1 day, that would suck.

Because most of them only log in for tickets :blink:

Of course they can, it looks as if now the link won't be put on MFC first before it hits MS... So basically, everyone who looks on ms can buy tickets yes :wink2:

I don't need permission from the teachers.:glasses2:I'm just going to ask the key of the classroom and I'll say "I need to print some images for my lessons":aah: And otherwise...I, I, I, oh well, I'll just get them.:glasses2:

Of course they can, it looks as if now the link won't be put on MFC first before it hits MS... So basically, everyone who looks on ms can buy tickets yes :wink2:

Don't think they'll all sell out in pre-sale you know :teehee:

Hello everyone !

I am from France and I will be coming in Antwerpen to see that show.

As I have been disappointed in Le Parc des Princes to be so far away from the stage, I would like to buy a general standing place.

Do you have any idea at what time people will start queuing to get a good place ? Do you know at what time they open the doors ?

Has someone ever been to this venue ? It looks huge, like Bercy in France I guess...

Thanks for helping !

Hello everyone !

I am from France and I will be coming in Antwerpen to see that show.

As I have been disappointed in Le Parc des Princes to be so far away from the stage, I would like to buy a general standing place.

Do you have any idea at what time people will start queuing to get a good place ? Do you know at what time they open the doors ?

Has someone ever been to this venue ? It looks huge, like Bercy in France I guess...

Thanks for helping !

salut!le site peut etre en français ;)

4h de route pour moi,uyn vendredi?...pourquoi pas...tant de possibilité:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Merci Fanny :thumb_yello:, c'est vrai qu'en Belgique on parle toutes les langues !

Tu penses qu'il faut y être dès le matin à quelle heure ?

j'avais juste oublié le lien:teehee:

http://www.sportpaleis.be/fr

tôt?oh oui,si tu veux être en fosse..si tu reserves un siège,pas de soucis(sauf si tu veux voir monsieur arriver:naughty:)