Christine

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, thanks!

DA: Looks like black to me :fisch::teehee:

yep and white too and he had a marine shirt with Red and white like that one with blue and white. I like that one but this with red even more.

Sorry I don't have any pictures from tonight I had to put my camera away in a locker,it looked too professional to them but it wasn't :sneaky2:

yep and white too and he had a marine shirt with Red and white like that one with blue and white. I like that one but this with red even more.

Sorry I don't have any pictures from tonight I had to put my camera away in a locker,it looked too professional to them but it wasn't :sneaky2:

That's a shame :thumbdown:... we'll just have to hope Droopsy got through with her camera... apparently she's been told to put it away other times because it looks too professional...

Ummmm, question... has anyone thought of opening a report thread? :blink:

EDIT: I'm gonna do a report thread, seeing as there's none there...

Edited by nico_collard

black and white undies?

think its the normal grey and the black mic. belt thingy. Kinda looks like that on the pics too :tears:

black and white undies?

think its the normal grey and the black mic. belt thingy. Kinda looks like that on the pics too :tears:

no,no... not the undies,his T-shirt.

You know,for the first time in like fore ever, I didn't pay any attention to his undies. Am I getting old or should I go see a doctor:shocked:

no,no... not the undies,his T-shirt.

You know,for the first time in like fore ever, I didn't pay any attention to his undies. Am I getting old or should I go see a doctor:shocked:

ohhhh ok :naughty:

that black mc. belt thingy ruins the view :sneaky2:

black and white undies?

Awwww... bugger :tears: I was getting a bit excited about him wearing black undies...

And you know what? Since I've been looking for David pics, I've started looking to see what colour undies he wears! :shocked: