CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

nah, sunshine's fine with me, but this one please: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z_usl6i9IY :biggrin2:

That's a fine song!

I think I now know the reason of the postponing: Mika sealed (?) a contract with Coca Cola and they need him to do commercials on March 13.....:roftl:(The CC-bit is true, the commercials are coming from my fantasy...:wink2:)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as he doesn't do Let It Snow, or I won't be getting home!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He probably will perform rain. And you know what that means in the Netherlands. :blink: As soon as we exit the HMH it will rain. Remember Westerpark concert?:badmood:Mika is a great weathermaker (=weer-maker=again-maker :roftl:)

That's a fine song!

I think I now know the reason of the postponing: Mika sealed (?) a contract with Coca Cola and they need him to do commercials on March 13.....:roftl:(The CC-bit is true, the commercials are coming from my fantasy...:wink2:)

he has signed a contract with coca cola? that's cool!:thumb_yello:

where did you found that?

I soooo loved his "let it snow" in december at Qmusic. I'll put the link to it here so you can enjoy it (again) if you want:

Brings back very good memories :wub2:.

He signed a deal with Coca cola? He is getting commercial, isn't he :blink:.

And there it is, on the HMH website:

http://www.heineken-music-hall.nl/agenda/772/mika%20-%20verplaatst%20naar%207%20mei%202010!

Mika-concert verplaatst naar 7 mei 2010 naar de Heineken Music Hall!

Wegens een wijziging in het tourschema wordt het concert dat Mika op 13 maart in de Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam zou geven verplaatst naar 7 mei 2010.

Gekochte kaarten voor het concert blijven geldig voor de nieuwe datum. Indien bezoekers verhinderd zijn op de nieuwe datum kunnen de kaarten worden ingeleverd. Bezoekers worden hierover rechtstreeks geïnformeerd.

(etc. etc.)

Any online translators around? Please translate the entire announcement then. :naughty:

Great Kaatje! And it would be wonderful if you could come Laurel! :wub2:

It's almost definite that I am ... :wub2: Am abit nervous though ... never been abroad before ... and certainly not on my own - I'm sure I shall be ok :naughty:

It's almost definite that I am ... :wub2: Am abit nervous though ... never been abroad before ... and certainly not on my own - I'm sure I shall be ok :naughty:

Well, you won't be alone since we are here too! But I understand, the travelling etc. you will do on your own. I am going to do that in February (to London) and I am a bit nervous about it too. It's normal I think. But if you want to I can pick you up at Schiphol airport, it is not too far from my place. :original:

Well, you won't be alone since we are here too! But I understand, the travelling etc. you will do on your own. I am going to do that in February (to London) and I am a bit nervous about it too. It's normal I think. But if you want to I can pick you up at Schiphol airport, it is not too far from my place. :original:

OOOoooh I just wrote something in the Goldlings about this .... I needed info ... I would be very grateful to be picked up ... I was asking about taxi's and not speaking dutch :lmfao:

OOOoooh I just wrote something in the Goldlings about this .... I needed info ... I would be very grateful to be picked up ... I was asking about taxi's and not speaking dutch :lmfao:

I'll pick you up then (unless you arrive at 3 in the morning :roftl:).

:blink: Nooooooooooooooo ... I shall be in the land of nod then :naughty:

Deal then. As long as you arrive between 9 o'clock in the morning and 9 o'clock in the evening I am coming to pick you up (if I am not giving class that is). :thumb_yello:

Deal then. As long as you arrive between 9 o'clock in the morning and 9 o'clock in the evening I am coming to pick you up (if I am not giving class that is). :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: It will definitely be between that time lol ... I shall let you know when I book :yay:

Ok, the new flight is booked! It was a longer process - had to cancel the first after waiting in the holding stack of a premium rate number and asked for a pay-back amount. I really got most of the first price back!! Only the hotel is now a bit more expensive..

But the perspective that the weather in May is better (= warmer) than in March (HOPE SO :blink: ) made me satisfied again.

And THEN I am VERY curious if the fans of the Netherlands are really as crazy as I think so :cheerful_h4h:

Btw. can someone recommend me what I have absolutly to see in Amsterdam?? I never was there before and won't go to Amsterdam only for Mika :naughty:

Edited by faballa

I can tell you this about taxi's (and that's a hint for all of you): don't trust them :blink:. Sometimes they are making abuse of tourists. It's only 20 minutes drive from airport to the centre of Amsterdam, mayby 30 minutes in heavy traffic, but some taxis will drive you around for more than an hour and (of course) charge you for that. Thieves they are:sneaky2:. Watch out for them. Of course they're not all like that, but I've heard many examples.

I'll pick you up then (unless you arrive at 3 in the morning :roftl:).

So, Laurel, you're save having Monie as your personal driver. She will only charge you €500 to drive you to Amsterdam.

@Monie, I arranged you some extra cash, so you can buy all these merchandise at the Mika gig :roftl: