Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Mika comes out*

Miek: YOU'RE LATE FOR TEAAAAA!

*Throws teacup at Mika*

*Mika faints*

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well.....i did get him an Alice mug :aah: I'm gonna throw that.

I ordered this sweet little necklace with a teacup and a spoon on it, how apropriate :thumb_yello:

Well.....i did get him an Alice mug :aah: I'm gonna throw that.

I ordered this sweet little necklace with a teacup and a spoon on it, how apropriate :thumb_yello:

I want it:mf_rosetinted:

Imagine Mika taking a grouppic with all us Wonderlanders:wub2:

Oh, I'm not imagining that.....he's gonna! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: I really have to go!

Miek: SPOOOOONNNNNNNN!

*Hits Mika on the head with spoon, Mika blacks out*

Miek: Just put him on a chair and lift his head up and keep his eyes open, hurry before he wakes up!:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: I really have to go!

Miek: SPOOOOONNNNNNNN!

*Hits Mika on the head with spoon, Mika blacks out*

Miek: Just put him on a chair and lift his head up and keep his eyes open, hurry before he wakes up!:mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

He's gonna sue me. Oh well, I'll just plead temporary insanity. Temporary, ha! :aah:

I've been going through the thread. Untill now we've got these characters:

IngievV - Alice

Freddie - Mad Hatter

Rose (Rak1) - Cheshire Cat

Monie - White Rabbit

Miek - March Hare

Babet (Rockinbabbz) - Queen of Hearts

Kaatje - White Queen

Alexander (AWijmans) - Humpty Dumpty

Sasje - Dinah

Mellody - playing card

Jazzy - playing card

Mika-Addiction - Dormouse

~Wicky~ - playing card

Sparkly1 - pink flamingo

Laurel - playing card

AMP - playing card ?

Floor - flower

BubblesPurry - King of Hearts

Mrs Deer - flamingo

Mariposa - mouse

tiibet - knave of hears / playing card

Don't know if anyone changed their minds about the character they chose.

Updated!

hmm, might be a flower after all instead of a playing card, if so many are doing playing cards! :naughty: or the unicorn? whatever, i'll just decide 1-2 weeks in advance and see what's still available til then. :teehee: can't do something big anyway, as i'm going to the venue directly from the train - so it has to be something i can do on the train or while queuing. :bleh:

hmm, might be a flower after all instead of a playing card, if so many are doing playing cards! :naughty: or the unicorn? whatever, i'll just decide 1-2 weeks in advance and see what's still available til then. :teehee: can't do something big anyway, as i'm going to the venue directly from the train - so it has to be something i can do on the train or while queuing. :bleh:

Your dresses are always brilliant!

I was thinking about something to do with hearts, not actually a playing card. I hope I have enough time... :aah:

Okay...I never dressed up for a MIKA gig, but this time i will. Thinking about my costume (a saw a very nice 'flowerhat') i came up with the following issue....

I was wondering how to deal with people behind me during the gig. Personally, i would be very irritating when there are people in front of me with hats and stuff and that i have to look through a wall of feathers, flowers, bunnyears etc.....So do you put things off during the gig or would you suggest not to wear anything on your head at all?

What are the experiences with this?

Okay...I never dressed up for a MIKA gig, but this time i will. Thinking about my costume (a saw a very nice 'flowerhat') i came up with the following issue....

I was wondering how to deal with people behind me during the gig. Personally, i would be very irritating when there are people in front of me with hats and stuff and that i have to look through a wall of feathers, flowers, bunnyears etc.....So do you put things off during the gig or would you suggest not to wear anything on your head at all?

When I wore the penguin outfit, I always put the head back, so as not to bother people behind me.

Downside was, it used to bother Luke a lot, and during Holy Johnny, he would stare down at me til I put it up again!

Can't please everyone!:naughty:

I agree with you Floor, but with my lenght I irritate people behind me anyway :aah:

Ill be the mad hatter with a huge hat .. but I will probably take the hat off during the gig

1 question, what is the difference between the mouse and the dormouse? :aah:

The mouse Alice meets when she just arrives in Wonderland, and she starts crying and the mouse almost drowns and Alice threatens to send her cat after it.

The Dormouse is at the Tea Party with the Hatter and the March Hare and is a little crazy, plus not just dressed as a mouse.

This is what the Dormouse looks like in the movie:

doormouse.jpg

Here it is from the book, in between the Hatter and the Hare:

The-Mad-Hatters-Tea-Party,-Illustration-From-Alices-Adventures-In-Wonderland,-By-Lewis-Carroll,-1865.jpg

The mouse is well...just an ordinary talking mouse:naughty: