Christine

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

this gig has been relocated to Wiesbaden, which is about 30km from Frankfurt. it now takes place at the Schlachthof in Wiesbaden: http://schlachthof-wiesbaden.de/ , capacity abuot 1.800 people.

(got the info on the organizer's website: http://www.mlk.com/mika/1037-the_boy_who_knew_too_much_-_tour_2010)

• 2 months later...
Wiesbaden, cancelled?

if you get more details, i don't understand .

1800 ppl: hum , interesting....

no, like sabine said: frankfurt was "cancelled" and moved to wiesbaden instead.

apart from that, this worldticketshop website isn't a good website anyway, you have to pay lots of money for tickets on there... and they still sell tickets for the leipzig gig, although that one has indeed been cancelled. :sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...
:aah:Has anybody else ordered their tickets via Sand...grplpftz??

no worries it's still more than a week time. :naughty:

i didn't get them yet either, but i'm sure we'll receive them in some way, whether via mail or at the venue. forgot that you need patience when you're ordering from sandbag? :teehee:

no worries it's still more than a week time. :naughty:

i didn't get them yet either, but i'm sure we'll receive them in some way, whether via mail or at the venue. forgot that you need patience when you're ordering from sandbag? :teehee:

But... but patience is something I don't have. :tears:

And I even placed two orders for Wiesbaden as I had forgotten my brother's ticket in the heat of the moment :doh:

But... but patience is something I don't have. :tears:

And I even placed two orders for Wiesbaden as I had forgotten my brother's ticket in the heat of the moment :doh:

I contacted Sandbag for informations. On Wednesday I got the following information:

*Hi

I’m sorry but we are still waiting for the promoter to send us the tickets. He has said that they’ve been mailed to us.

We will e-mail you as soon as your order’s been dispatched.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag*

So it seems we have to wait! :sneaky2:

I contacted Sandbag for informations. On Wednesday I got the following information:

*Hi

I’m sorry but we are still waiting for the promoter to send us the tickets. He has said that they’ve been mailed to us.

We will e-mail you as soon as your order’s been dispatched.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag*

So it seems we have to wait! :sneaky2:

Thanks! :huglove:

And you will come, too! That's great!! :cheerful_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being annoying but has anyone got their tickets yet? I got an order confirmation on Friday but no delivery yet. Only a day passed between dispatch note and delivery for Stockholm. So I'm wondering. :dunno:

Sorry for being annoying but has anyone got their tickets yet? I got an order confirmation on Friday but no delivery yet. Only a day passed between dispatch note and delivery for Stockholm. So I'm wondering. :dunno:

I've received mine yesterday... but a friend of mine doesn't have it yet either... don't worry I'm sure you'll receive yours really soon :wink2:

:naughty: get your a** on the yes list again, it can take a week after the dispatch confirmation until you actually receive them. :bleh: i NEVER got them earlier than 3 workdays after that confirmation, mostly it's around a week. and i haven't received the wiesbaden one either. knowing my luck, it'll come tomorrow when i'm not at home in the morning, so i'll have to make my way to that stupid far away post office again to pick it up! :aah: so if it was up to me, they can take their time until thursday... :fisch:

Edited by mellody

:naughty: get your a** on the yes list again, it can take a week after the dispatch confirmation until you actually receive them. :bleh: i NEVER got them earlier than 3 workdays after that confirmation, mostly it's around a week. and i haven't received the wiesbaden one either. knowing my luck, it'll come tomorrow when i'm not at home in the morning, so i'll have to make my way to that stupid far away post office again to pick it up! :aah: so if it was up to me, they can take their time until thursday... :fisch:

Sorry, I was in girl_cray2.gifgirl_mad.gif mode.

:teehee:

Off to Stockholm :bye:

dresscode for wiesbaden, for those who want to join: mika's album artwork & characters. for example, i'll wear my blue star/planet dress, graciosa will come as billy brown... and maybe some of you want to go as big girls, lollipop girls, mubbins, toy boys, voodoo dolls, etc., or just something outer-space-ish? btw, i have 2 spare self-made mubbin masks (on a stick to hold in front of your face, like a venetian mask), if anyone's interested in borrowing them i'll bring them. :wink2: got mubbina and drinky.

received my ticket today! :biggrin2: it even says wiesbaden on it, not like the berlin+hamburg tix that still have the old venue on it... maybe that's why it took so long. :teehee:

something else, french mfcer meggy has offered to bring some mika coke bottles to wiesbaden and hamburg, if anyone's interested let me know til tonight, i'll add you to the list. :wink2:

and again something else, can't stay at a friends' place now like planned, so i'm looking for hotel roommates in wiesbaden. very last minute i know, but i found a hotel a 20 minute walk from the venue which is 20 euro for a 3 bed room (or 25 with your own bathroom in the room), so if anyone else is still looking, that would be an option. :wink2: especially since the last trains back to frankfurt go before midnight, so if you wanna wait for mika, it might not be possible to get anywhere from wiesbaden by train, when he only comes out at midnight.