Mika in Berlin, Germany at Huxley's: 24-03-2010

Christine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think i might be going to that one. look at my pix from the last time at columbiahalle, it was quite small and close to the stage: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-berlin.php

though of course if there's a huge demand, they might change the venue. but if it's columbiahalle, i really want to go! about 3500 ppl it says on their website. though i thought it was less last time. :blink:

edit: new venue huxley's has a capacity of 1.600 people.

Edited by mellody

think i might be going to that one. look at my pix from the last time at columbiahalle, it was quite small and close to the stage: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-berlin.php

though of course if there's a huge demand, they might change the venue. but if it's columbiahalle, i really want to go! about 3500 ppl it says on their website. though i thought it was less last time. :blink:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Do you think it will be seated?

but if it's columbiahalle, i really want to go! about 3500 ppl it says on their website. though i thought it was less last time. :blink:

for me it felt like it´s been less than 3500 people too. :wink2: but there´s a balcony if I remember right. and I always forget how many people fit in there. :teehee:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Do you think it will be seated?

it wasn´t seated back in 2007. so I guess it won´t be seated as well this time. :wink2:

Edited by Silke

for me it felt like it´s been less than 3500 people too. :wink2: but there´s a balcony if I remember right. and I always forget how many people fit in there. :teehee:

still was the smallest of the german gigs in fall 2007. and so close to the stage... :wub2:

it wasn´t seated back in 2007. so I guess it won´t be seated as well this time. :wink2:

agree. tbh, i haven't heard of many seated pop concerts in germany at all. elton john & artists like that, but usually pop concerts in germany are standing (in the arena... of course there are venues that have seats around the arena).

I'm happy to be able to see Mika again in Berlin. I fell in love with the city last summer... Such a cool place! :boing:

So you are going. It's quite easy from Finland, I would love to go too. But it's not on a weekend, so I put myself on the maybe-list :biggrin2: I hope I can make it.

So you are going. It's quite easy from Finland, I would love to go too. But it's not on a weekend, so I put myself on the maybe-list :biggrin2: I hope I can make it.

Definitely! It's quite easy to combine both Berlin and Munich. :thumb_yello:

Hmm, tempting. I was in Berlin only a few weeks ago, I passed along the Columbiahalle and I was like 'wouldn't it be great to go to a gig here'.

Not sure yet, Düsseldorf is much much easier for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if somebody can help me :original: Is this a reliable source for purchasing the tickets? http://www.germanticketoffice.com/suche_en.php?S=1

never heard of the website, and the tickets are more expensive there than on eventim... though if the fees+shipping is included in that price, it would be ok, cause eventim adds that to the shown price. i'd still recommend eventim though (the link that blue posted), it's the official german ticket website. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Prices seem to be OK, but I don't know them too well, I would suggest Eventim: http://www.eventim.de/

I always order my tickets for German gigs with them and I really like their service. :thumb_yello:

never heard of the website, and the tickets are more expensive there than on eventim... though if the fees+shipping is included in that price, it would be ok, cause eventim adds that to the shown price. i'd still recommend eventim though (the link that blue posted), it's the official german ticket website. :wink2:

Thanks for the help :thumb_yello: They're available now (again) on Mikasounds so I guess I'll get them from there in case I'll be able to come.

Did you guys get your tickets from MS? I don't have a printer so I won't be able to print the confirmation page, I doubt but do you think I can save it for printing it later? :aah:

Thanks for the help :thumb_yello: They're available now (again) on Mikasounds so I guess I'll get them from there in case I'll be able to come.

Did you guys get your tickets from MS? I don't have a printer so I won't be able to print the confirmation page, I doubt but do you think I can save it for printing it later? :aah:

you'll get a confirmation e-mail which you can print later, in case you need to pick up the tickets at the box office. :wink2: mikasounds (sandbag) probably only sends out the tickets a few days or weeks before the show, and if that doesn't work, they'll be at the venue box office for you.

if you order them on eventim, you'll get them within a few days. but you don't get magic numbers for them.

you'll get a confirmation e-mail which you can print later, in case you need to pick up the tickets at the box office. :wink2: mikasounds (sandbag) probably only sends out the tickets a few days or weeks before the show, and if that doesn't work, they'll be at the venue box office for you.

if you order them on eventim, you'll get them within a few days. but you don't get magic numbers for them.

Oh so I don't get a confirmation page then? This is what's written there "Please remember to WAIT for the confirmation page - sit on your hands - don't touch that mouse or keypad until you have that screen - check the details, print it off and keep it in a safe place." :blink:

Hopefully they'll send them on time! Last time I got the EP after nearly three months :boxed::roftl:

Eventim's prices are a bit higher for me and besides I don't think they ship here. I don't have an option other than Sandbag :aah::naughty:

Oh so I don't get a confirmation page then? This is what's written there "Please remember to WAIT for the confirmation page - sit on your hands - don't touch that mouse or keypad until you have that screen - check the details, print it off and keep it in a safe place." :blink:

Hopefully they'll send them on time! Last time I got the EP after nearly three months :boxed::roftl:

Eventim's prices are a bit higher for me and besides I don't think they ship here. I don't have an option other than Sandbag :aah::naughty:

you do get a confirmation page. AND an e-mail, which contains the same info. :wink2: guess they say you have to wait for the page to make sure the ordering process is finished. but if you want to make sure, check if you got the mail (should be there a few secs/mins later) before you close the page.

just don't bet on sandbag sending the tix in time, i wouldn't expect them sooner than 2 weeks before the gig.

you do get a confirmation page. AND an e-mail, which contains the same info. :wink2: guess they say you have to wait for the page to make sure the ordering process is finished. but if you want to make sure, check if you got the mail (should be there a few secs/mins later) before you close the page.

just don't bet on sandbag sending the tix in time, i wouldn't expect them sooner than 2 weeks before the gig.

Oh okay. Well if it's two weeks or even a couple of days before the gig would be good for me. Thanks mellody! :thumb_yello::original:

Oh okay. Well if it's two weeks or even a couple of days before the gig would be good for me. Thanks mellody! :thumb_yello::original:

yeah well, they have more time now than for the acoustic tour berlin gig, so it should work, i hope. :wink2:

I attend and haven't booked anything for the night.... I know myself and I will be all excited and adrenalin-high so I know I'm not gonna sleep. Is somebody of you in the same case maybe?

I will be probably in the streets (if it's not too cold), or in any open place, or I don't know until I have to go to Schoenefeld early in the morning.

So I join you if there's any kind of event after the gig or if somebody has the same plan than me. Better 2 of us than 1 all alone :thumb_yello:

Trust me, I'm new but I don't bite, not yet!! :roftl: