REROUTED: Mika in Leipzig, Germany at Haus Auensee

Christine

5 January UPDATE from Mika's Team: "Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to re-route some of the tour, making the Leipzig date impossible. We are going to amend all dates online shortly so please take everything as updated and correct as of tomorrow am."

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

How can you all say 'definitely going' when the tickets are not even on sale?

What if they are bought up in 15 mins while you're purchasing the ones for other shows?:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

I'll still go there to look for my lunchbox :dunno:

:blink:

How can you all say 'definitely going' when the tickets are not even on sale?

What if they are bought up in 15 mins while you're purchasing the ones for other shows?:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

i wrote maybe. and don't be so negative! :sneaky2::naughty:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about going to this gig too, with a friend of mine. but we don't know Leipzig at all...

does anybody can recommend a (around the venue and not too expensive) hotel to us? or maybe we could crash at a very kind MFCer's house for a few hours before leaving town in the morning?

please PM me.

thanx :wink2:

Edited by judeline

it looks like this gig might've been cancelled. :sad: it says so on the german ticket website eventim.de, they even sent out e-mails about it to those who have bought tickets.

on the official organizer's website it's not changed yet though; we should watch if there are any changes tomorrow, or if there aren't, i'll see if i can call them to find out. here's the website: http://www.mlk.com/mika/1037-the_boy_who_knew_too_much_-_tour_2010

it looks like this gig might've been cancelled. :sad: it says so on the german ticket website eventim.de, they even sent out e-mails about it to those who have bought tickets.

on the official organizer's website it's not changed yet though; we should watch if there are any changes tomorrow, or if there aren't, i'll see if i can call them to find out. here's the website: http://www.mlk.com/mika/1037-the_boy_who_knew_too_much_-_tour_2010

I really hope it's not true.

But if it is true, I hope that Sandbag will be able to deal with it. :naughty:

I really hope it's not true.

But if it is true, I hope that Sandbag will be able to deal with it. :naughty:

well they did manage to refund me my shipping costs for berlin, when they put the tickets at the box office instead of sending them out. to me it's not a question IF but WHEN they'll be able to deal with it... :naughty: