Mika in Munich, Germany at Zenith

Christine

Indeed!! :biggrin2: I'm hopping on the night train in a couple of hours, I can't believe I get into Munich at 6.30 tomorrow morning, I must be mad :aah:

why so early? :blink: it's germany, not london. :naughty:

anyway, see ya tomorrow! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why so early? :blink: it's germany, not london. :naughty:

That's the best I could find, the next train arrives at like midday and takes like 14 hours iirc :blink: I'm NOT going to start queuing at that time though, I'll grab some breakfast and maybe go for a wander first :naughty: Annoyingly I can't check into my hotel til 2pm, I was hoping to get some sleep at some point in the morning! :aah:

when the first people arrived this morning, they were asked by a security guard whether they were from the fanclub and then told to queue at a separate door... cool that it is already organized so early in the morning! :-) "our" door is right next to the stage, very convenient, hehe! :biggrin2:

when the first people arrived this morning, they were asked by a security guard whether they were from the fanclub and then told to queue at a separate door... cool that it is already organized so early in the morning! :-) "our" door is right next to the stage, very convenient, hehe! :biggrin2:

WOW. Thinking about the last Mika gig at that venue, this is quite a change :teehee::thumb_yello:

Very convenient idd! :biggrin2:

Here's the chatter thread people! =)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2881349#post2881349