Mika in Munich, Germany at Zenith

Christine

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the strauss airport very far from venue..? I need to book flight and am considering the logistics. :blink:

Yes, the airport is pretty far from Zenith in Munich.

With the puplic trains you have to count about one hour.

looking forward to ALL the gigs, lol! :naughty:

sure :naughty:

But in Munich most of the German Mika fanclub members will be present...and Anna is going, too. We haven't met in ages. (2 years???) So, yeah, I guess Munich will be one of the gigs I'm looking forwards to the most (people-wise)...besides Amsterdam of course :wink2:

sure :naughty:

But in Munich most of the German Mika fanclub members will be present...and Anna is going, too. We haven't met in ages. (2 years???) So, yeah, I guess Munich will be one of the gigs I'm looking forwards to the most (people-wise)...besides Amsterdam of course :wink2:

Yep, I think we last met in London -08. Will be fun! :thumb_yello: My sister is also coming to Berlin & Munich. Seems like I've forced my whole family to love Mika. :fisch:

• 2 weeks later...

CONFUSED!

I just looked at the trains in Munich and it is similar to London underground, but I have no idea which 1 I need to take from Strauss airport which will take me closest to the venue. Can anyone tell me please?

I know it's a bit early to think about this but I prepare in advance!