• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me 2. especially wonka

Exactly. So sorry Wonka :(

And all those that are already here...I mean

If anyone is in Portugal already from out of town, send me a pm. Let's at least walk the city since you'll be stuck here :boxed:

tcan see here where they think the ash will be most the following days... doesnt look good

http://met.no/?module=Articles;action=Article.publicShow;ID=2873

Our queen and family are to visit yours for her birthday; I just read that because they couldn't go by plane, they're going by train now!

(sorry: off topic!)

funny how the news are different in different countries... on on the german news we got for a) that it won't affect the southern part of germany (only until frankfurt) - whereas on those pix it'll even affect italy! :shocked: and for b) it said in our news that they're not coming, and neither some others, that's why the birthday celebration will be smaller than planned ... but maybe they've changed their minds meanwhile and decided to take the train, who knows. :teehee:

sorry for those who were so looking forward to tomorrow. really hope all of you can make it on may 11th too! and wonka, you're going to spain too, aren't you? i'm sure mika'll make it there, he has the whole friday+saturday now to go by bus. :fisch:

Edited by mellody

Exactly. So sorry Wonka :(

And all those that are already here...I mean

If anyone is in Portugal already from out of town, send me a pm. Let's at least walk the city since you'll be stuck here :boxed:

That is really sweet Jujuzita!:thumb_yello:

****!

Não acredito que não vai haver concerto. Ainda por cima muda para uma terça que não dá jeito nenhum, porque o pessoal tem escola/trabalho no dia seguinte.

Que merda -.-'

It is always difficult when a gig is mid-week - but they can't all be at weekends. At least the new date has been given quickly.

But I know how disappointed you must be.

It is always difficult when a gig is mid-week - but they can't all be at weekends. At least the new date has been given quickly.

o.O She vented in Portuguese and you answered in English...:shocked:

That was....cool.

I'm still in shock sorry over that :shocked:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

But really, I mean, since they have to be here anyways, at least something can be done to ease the moment I guess

After the Hammersmith cancellation a lot of us went out that night and the next. A lot of great friendships were born from that I think. It was one of my most worthwhile trips.

After the Hammersmith cancellation a lot of us went out that night and the next. A lot of great friendships were born from that I think. It was one of my most worthwhile trips.

That's what I intend to do.

The arena is 5m away from my school. I think I'll go there and get the people that probably have no idea the damn thing was cancelled :boxed:

yeah. and at least is one day after my birthday, lol. but i have no person to go now. dont know what to do.

i'm not disappointed, i was just really excited and now i have to wait. lol

yeah. and at least is one day after my birthday, lol. but i have no person to go now. dont know what to do.

i'm not disappointed, i was just really excited and now i have to wait. lol

Well, there's a little bit of time to get things sorted out. You will have to persuade someone it will be a good birthday treat for you :biggrin2:

Well, there's a little bit of time to get things sorted out. You will have to persuade someone it will be a good birthday treat for you :biggrin2:

Yeah, but it doesnt change that it is in the middle of the week. I am a students, my friends are students, their parents wont let them go.

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but the new date sucks big time.

The Pope visits Lisbon on that same f*cking day, the city will be chaotic, no need to mention traffic, right?

Besides, the gig WILL lose audience, you can write this down! :sneaky2:

Anyway...I'm going (hopefully). I'm glad they didn't rescheduled it to September or something...

Please, Mika...don't cancel this one. Two years waiting is a lot... :no:

THIS SUCKS MONKEY BANANAS!!! HAHAHAHA CANT BELIEVE IT...BUT KINDA HAPPY THAT I GET TO SEE THE LAST SHOW...THUS FAR...NO MORE LOOKING FOR TIX FOR LUXENBOURG!!:groovy::groupwave: GONNA WRITE EXAM THAT DAY THEN:plane:....BUT NOW TO DO TOURISTY STUFF IN LISBON AND HOPE THAT I DONT GET STRANDED HERE:fish::drunk_sing:.EHEHE

The Pope visits Lisbon on that same f*cking day, the city will be chaotic, no need to mention traffic, right?

Oh man. :aah: This is a huge deal in Toronto and we're not a Catholic city. Can only imagine what it's like in Lisbon.

Oh man. :aah: This is a huge deal in Toronto and we're not a Catholic city. Can only imagine what it's like in Lisbon.

I don't want to imagine it... :boxed:

But really....they couldn't have chosen a more chaotic day to come to Lisbon. :boxed:

I just hope everything goes well, honestly. I'm really afraid the show gets cancelled/postponed. Again. :boxed:

But really....they couldn't have chosen a more chaotic day to come to Lisbon. :boxed:

I just hope everything goes well, honestly. I'm really afraid the show gets cancelled/postponed. Again. :boxed:

oh wow ... :blink:

Maybe that's why they were able to get a new date in just a few weeks. No one else wanted to book the venue on that day. :aah:

oh wow ... :blink:

*knocks on wood*

I know Mika must feel bad about this too, and he'll make an effort to make everything go as planned on May 11th. :wub2: I often joke about him not liking us portuguese fans, but this was not his fault, obviously. (Or was it? Mika? Hmmm :mf_rosetinted:)

But it's the second time he cancels a show here, we kinda have reasons to be afraid, right? :aah:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN another month of torture... :boxed::aah: