Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

Okay, it looks like the hotel many of you are using is full, at least I didn't manage to book a room online. I need a room only for one night, and I'm also arriving very late (just before midnight), so if any of you can fit an extra bed to your room, please PM me. Otherwise I try to find another hotel. Thanks! :biggrin2:

I really hope you find something, sorry I wasn't of much help, for sure you should have done this much earlier!!!:wink2: Fingers crossed, PM me if you need anything, ok?:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope you find something, sorry I wasn't of much help, for sure you should have done this much earlier!!!:wink2: Fingers crossed, PM me if you need anything, ok?:thumb_yello:

I know :doh: I did some bookings very early for some other gigs, and they were cancelled/rescheduled and I lost money, so I didn't want to do anything too early... But this is clearly too late, lol! Thanks, I try to find something! :thumb_yello:

I know :doh: I did some bookings very early for some other gigs, and they were cancelled/rescheduled and I lost money, so I didn't want to do anything too early... But this is clearly too late, lol! Thanks, I try to find something! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, being a fan is always hard, especially on the wallet! That's why I'm only doing the Spanish shows this year. Hope you find a place.

In other news, i am very upset at my boss, he is giving me too much of a hard time for leaving ( i told him like 2 months ago about the trip), especially when next Thursday i need to leave work early he wants me to work normal hours...how the hell does he wants me to get to the airport???by foot????! :sneaky2:

Been there done that, just if everything else doesn't work, give him a very nasty look. I did that once. It scared him.:mf_rosetinted:

tiibet & Ingie , I had no idea you will be the lollipop girls in Barcelona.. That is tooo cool!

Who is going to be a BG? I wanted to be one but enjoying the gig from the front (and cheering you) is kinda more important for me...and i don't want to embarrass mika in case i will drop something/ or fall on stage..:roftl:

Thanks, its like they do things to spite you...you know??:boxed:

If you want to do it, just do it! Would be great to have a whole MFC crew:wub2:

Ana is!!! Hopefully she'll make it, it's very important to her, you know, it's all she talked about last evening at dinner:wink2:

She will make it! I will personally turn Barcelona upside down if they refuse her:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, Ingie and I wanted to be lollipop girls in Dusseldorf, but they had too many there, so Mama P told us we could do it later, and I have asked John at least two times about it, and he said he really can't see why not, so it should be okay... Except I'm not actually very small, and I thought I'm more like a BG, but she (Mama P) said "no, you are definitely a lollipop girl!" but I was wearing a coat, so maybe she didn't see that actually I'm made for breast feeding? :aah: I'm really not sure I can fit those tiny lollipop girl outfits... And I can't even dance, and I'm worried that I will fall or something... Ingie, I'm scared!! :aah::roftl:

As I said 1920348569483201 times already, don't be scared:roftl: If you fall I will either fall down with you or pick you up.

Hey since the next theme of shows is gonna be superheroes, he might put us in wonderwoman suits:roftl:

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:mf_rosetinted:

Holaaaaaa wake up wake up

Ohhh this seems like good practise for being in spain with Ingie :aah:

Hola chicos!!! (more words for you) :roftl:

I'm up, I'm up, but won't be online much today, must finish a report before you lot come!:aah:

Hola chicos!!! (more words for you) :roftl:

I'm up, I'm up, but won't be online much today, must finish a report before you lot come!:aah:

Before we take over your world

Why does Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so early make me think I will need to be on full energy for 5 days:naughty:

What does that mean Holaaaaa chicossssssssssssssssssssss .. I like it:wub2:

Before we take over your world

Why does Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so early make me think I will need to be on full energy for 5 days:naughty:

What does that mean Holaaaaa chicossssssssssssssssssssss .. I like it:wub2:

That's it, before you put my world upside down:naughty:

You'll need ALL your energy, tho I'm not much of a person before I have my first coffee, I warn you!!:naughty:

It means Hello boys and girls!

getting excited...it's almost time :naughty:

awwwww :wub2:

Very excited! cant wait :wub2:

That's it, before you put my world upside down:naughty:

You'll need ALL your energy, tho I'm not much of a person before I have my first coffee, I warn you!!:naughty:

It means Hello boys and girls!

Yes .. expect us to fly in like a hurricane :aah:

Im not either , it takes me a while to wake up .... we shall just stare at Ingie with bleary eyes :blink:

getting excited...it's almost time :naughty:

awwwww :wub2:

YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :boing:

Very excited! cant wait :wub2:

Yes .. expect us to fly in like a hurricane :aah:

Im not either , it takes me a while to wake up .... we shall just stare at Ingie with bleary eyes :blink:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I can almost see the scene: we two staring at her trying to open our eyes and gawning like gorillas. Then we have our coffee and we become the lovely persons we are:roftl::roftl:

YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :boing:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I can almost see the scene: we two staring at her trying to open our eyes and gawning like gorillas. Then we have our coffee and we become the lovely persons we are:roftl::roftl:

Yeh I can actually:aah:

We will get her when shes sleepy at her weak point .. maybe shes not a night person :teehee::naughty:

Yeh I can actually:aah:

We will get her when shes sleepy at her weak point .. maybe shes not a night person :teehee::naughty:

Not a night person? Then she'll be with the wrong gang!! I almost feel sorry for her:naughty:

I'm off now, really, REALLY must write that report, brrrrrrrrr. Laters!! :wub2: