Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

I shall join you, we shall play some scrabble, fill in the crosswords and then go to bed:mf_rosetinted:

When did you get domestic?

Of course we are not going to play scrable, we are going out and try to get DJ's play Mika, like Mellody, Dark Angel, Statue of Liberty, Laurel and I did in London :biggrin2:.

If anyone has a spare place left, I'm still up for it. I can sleep at Tiibet's hotel, but that one is pricy and it isn't necessary for me to be close to the airport (it is for her since she is arriving late). If there are no other spare places left I will accept her kind offer.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope i will be ok with the height! but its a one off chance to do that :thumb_yello:...don't know when i will be in Barcelona again.

It took me 1,5 hours to get up. It took me 5 minutes to get down:aah:

When did you get domestic?

Of course we are not going to play scrable, we are going out and try to get DJ's play Mika, like Mellody, Dark Angel, Statue of Liberty, Laurel and I did in London :biggrin2:.

Maybe we wanted to go for a quiet night?

It took me 1,5 hours to get up. It took me 5 minutes to get down:aah:

Maybe we wanted to go for a quiet night?

You can go quiet all you want. I won't. Not when I'm in Barcelona :biggrin2:.

Oh yeeeeeeeeees :pbjt::pbjt:

I am glad you are so enthusiastic about queuing :biggrin2:.

To be honest, I actually like it, it is nice to spend time with fellow MFC'ers. Even in London when it was cold I liked it :original:.

I am glad you are so enthusiastic about queuing :biggrin2:.

To be honest, I actually like it, it is nice to spend time with fellow MFC'ers. Even in London when it was cold I liked it :original:.

Well, queue is not the best...but it's worthy :thumb_yello:

I like to spend time with MFC people as well!

Too bad that my english is poor and I can't chat a lot :aah:

You can go quiet all you want. I won't. Not when I'm in Barcelona :biggrin2:.

Have fun!!! I'll probably be having a power nap before heading to the airport...:aah::teehee:

Well, queue is not the best...but it's worthy :thumb_yello:

I don't mind queuing, especially when i will be there with my friends and mfce'rs which will make the time go more quickly!

Too bad that my english is poor and I can't chat a lot :aah:

Your english is very good!:thumb_yello:

I'm doing the same :shocked:

Heheheh, it's such a great tool to find the places you need to get too...i just printed out how to get to my hotel from a place and then how to get to all the venue too...so useful. :thumb_yello:

Ohhh I love scrabble or monopoly .. as long as I can be the hat :biggrin2:

I hate Monopoly, its the devil game:roftl:, better play Killer Bunnies its a more entertaining version of monopoly LOL.

Edited by Mici

Heheheh, it's such a great tool to find the places you need to get too...i just printed out how to get to my hotel from a place and then how to get to all the venue too...so useful. :thumb_yello:

I hate Monopoly, its the devil game:roftl:, better play Killer Bunnies its a more entertaining version of monopoly LOL.

How can a sweet game like Monopoly be of the devil :shocked:

Changed my mind I actually want to be the iron

How can a sweet game like Monopoly be of the devil :shocked:

Changed my mind I actually want to be the iron

Hehehehehe, i suck in monopoly, i tend to buy everything i can and then lose it all as fast as i can. :naughty:

Absolutely!

Even if I don't understand from google street view how to reach the Placa de Espanya to take the bus to the Palau.....because seems an underground street for cars.

Also....does anybody know which bus is it?

Absolutely!

Even if I don't understand from google street view how to reach the Placa de Espanya to take the bus to the Palau.....because seems an underground street for cars.

Also....does anybody know which bus is it?

I have no idea, my hotel is also near the placa de espanya and on its website it says, that you can get there by foot as well.. it takes about 15-20 min walk.

I have no idea, my hotel is also near the placa de espanya and on its website it says, that you can get there by foot as well.. it takes about 15-20 min walk.

where do you stay hun? Somewhere near Parallel Tube station?

we could be stay in 2 hotels close to each other and we don't know that!LOL

I'm going to send you a pm, right now. :thumb_yello:

I saw your PM hun, thanks!

You're closer to the Placa Espanya, I'm not. So I have to take the tube from Parallel to Espanya and then take the bus.

Hope to find the right one for montjuic

I saw your PM hun, thanks!

You're closer to the Placa Espanya, I'm not. So I have to take the tube from Parallel to Espanya and then take the bus.

Hope to find the right one for montjuic

Ok, sorry then i have no idea about the streets or transportation there never been to Barcelona before...:dunno: