Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

I said I can. Not I will :naughty:.

Only if you go out with me (and hopefully more MFC'ers) in Barcelona :mf_rosetinted:.

Sorry, not meaning to be rude but i don't want to party after a gig...i'll be happily tucked in my bed for a power nap, before heading off to the airport.:thumb_yello:

Earlier then mine to Amsterdam (6.45) :wink2:?

Ours is about 7am or so...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, not meaning to be rude but i don't want to party after a gig...i'll be happily tucked in my bed for a power nap, before heading off to the airport.:thumb_yello:

Ours is about 7am or so...

Me neither. I was talking about Saturdaynight, like I explained before :wink2:.

I don't think I'll have much energy left after queuing all day and having been to a Mikagig. It'll be early day the next day for all of us :wink2:.

Me neither. I was talking about Saturdaynight, like I explained before :wink2:.

I don't think I'll have much energy left after queuing all day and having been to a Mikagig. It'll be early day the next day for all of us :wink2:.

I did tell you about dinner.

I suppose that we take the same flight at 7 am , after a short sleep.:sleep_1:

If it is Spanair's, then it is the same flight! Beware Mikaaaa cos a bunch of mad fans (mad after having seen u in Barcelona. It's your fault :naughty:) will be :plane: to Madrid!!

I suppose so! and then we'll have a short sleep on plane as well...:naughty:

I doubt I can sleep after the gig... Think I'll bring my sun:glasses2:

6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and 3 days till i will be in Barcelona!!!!!!!!

:groupwave::partytime2::gathering::dance_man:

I think this smiley :gathering: will fit some of us on Saturday noonish. :naughty:

I haven't been able to sleep properly for the past few days:roftl:

I started packing last Sunday....then decided I needed a bigger suitcase:roftl:

I can't decide which bag I should take with me. I can't decide if I should carry it with me (small) or if I should leave it waiting somewhere (larger)...

I can't decide which bag I should take with me. I can't decide if I should carry it with me (small) or if I should leave it waiting somewhere (larger)...

I couldn't possibly fit it in a small bag, I need to look gawjuss the entire trip:roftl:

You guys need advice from an archeologist and professional traveller in packing for short trips!!:roftl:

Forgot to say..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :boing:

:aah:

Like the first time I came .. my friend had a small backpack and I had this massive bag thing :naughty:

Educate me for next year :wink2:

I share your aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Like the first time I came .. my friend had a small backpack and I had this massive bag thing :naughty:

Deal! You'll learn what a real dig is like and how to pack, and all that for free!! TBQ rocks or what?:glasses3:

I started packing last Sunday....then decided I needed a bigger suitcase:roftl:

I decided to take a bigger one as well, but after having the great success of fitting everything perfectly in my small suitcase i decided to go small..

I can't decide which clothes to take...i made everything perfect in my list but now to find the right clothing is a problem...especially if i want to be all fashionestta.. :shun:

:roftl:

Yeh ... but I kinda learnt that 3 years ago :wink2:

I want to eat tapas every night looking at my treasure with nails covered in mud :aah:

Good! Glad you know already:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, whatever:roftl: You'll have the best tapas ever in that village, believe me! And you'll be a celebrity too: oooooohhhh, you're an alien, you're a legal alien, you're an englishman in badajoz:roftl::roftl:

Don't hide your feminine side babeh:mf_rosetinted: