Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just quoting Asun's helpful posts with info peeps may need in the last minute for booking...

Note that those are cheap but a bit far form the venue...:thumb_yello:

I should add there's no metro service after 2am :thumb_yello:

I'm going! Finally I'm sure that I can take 3 or 4 days off. :groovy:

Hi Liliana that's great! Mika's going to have a whole lot of Mfcers supporting him in Madrid! 21 days left:teehee:

I should add there's no metro service after 2am :thumb_yello:

Hi Liliana that's great! Mika's going to have a whole lot of Mfcers supporting him in Madrid! 21 days left:teehee:

We wll just be warming up at 2 am :naughty:

Actually the last trains start at 1:30 AM. But there are plenty night busesto take us everywhere in town. Don't worry, Madrid is my city, I know it more than well bth by day and by night :naughty:

Liliana!!! Great to see you!!

Actually the last trains start at 1:30 AM. But there are plenty night busesto take us everywhere in town. Don't worry, Madrid is my city, I know it more than well bth by day and by night :naughty:

Yes ... you done a great tour of the square of the dead people .. that still sticks in my head today :naughty:

True! I promise I'll do my part of the job to help supporting him. :aah:

Great to see you too Asun. :biggrin2:

I couldn't resist... I love Madrid too much to stay at home! It will be crazy and stupid to travel (again by car) after Portugal's gig, but I guess I can handle it. :naughty:

Great to see you too Asun. :biggrin2:

I couldn't resist... I love Madrid too much to stay at home! It will be crazy and stupid to travel (again by car) after Portugal's gig, but I guess I can handle it. :naughty:

:wub2:

I understand:naughty: but do be careful, will you? It worries me that you're coming by car all the way, and after the Portugal gigs!

I think i will skip the late night walking in the streets of Madrid..a girl need to have her beauty sleep. :shun::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Walking?? Who's talking about walking?? Would be a shame with all the bars and pubs open and all!!:roftl: Don't worry, we have a night bus that takes us home in no time:biggrin2:

Now i know who to ask about buses :roftl:

Yes ... you done a great tour of the square of the dead people .. that still sticks in my head today :naughty:

:shocked:

True! I promise I'll do my part of the job to help supporting him. :aah:

I'm a big supporter too. Glad to know that:biggrin2:

Walking?? Who's talking about walking?? Would be a shame with all the bars and pubs open and all!!:roftl: Don't worry, we have a night bus that takes us home in no time:biggrin2:

Hehehe, Is there also restaurants/junk food places open so late? i know after gigs people tend to be really hungry LOL.

Most places will be open, and if it was on the weekend everything would be. Madrid is the city that never sleeps, babes!:naughty:

Very good!

Gotta go now, so thanks for all the info....talk to you in a bit :huglove:

:wub2:

I understand:naughty: but do be careful, will you? It worries me that you're coming by car all the way, and after the Portugal gigs!

I'll try to rest on Saturday. I don't know why, but I have a feeling the show in Portugal will end very late and that's my concern. I'll go from Porto to Lisbon, then there's the show, then a day to rest and work a little bit and the day after I'm on the road again, around 8 or 9 am i'm out of bed. :naughty:

The last time I went to Madrid I did this and everything went fine, don't worry. :thumb_yello:

I'm a big supporter too. Glad to know that:biggrin2:

Oh and I forgot... my boyfriend will go too. He's not so enthusiastic like me but he'll support too. :roftl:

Yes thats what makes it ace! the early morning coffee shops , the late night little bars , something always going on!

Im ready to explore :biggrin2:

Always knew you were from Madrid but you didn't know, I helped you find your true self. Finally! :roftl:

I'll try to rest on Saturday. I don't know why, but I have a feeling the show in Portugal will end very late and that's my concern. I'll go from Porto to Lisbon, then there's the show, then a day to rest and work a little bit and the day after I'm on the road again, around 8 or 9 am i'm out of bed. :naughty:

The last time I went to Madrid I did this and everything went fine, don't worry. :thumb_yello:

Oh and I forgot... my boyfriend will go too. He's not so enthusiastic like me but he'll support too. :roftl:

Well, doesn't seem so impossible then:thumb_yello: Only you'll need a good two-nights rest afterwards, I'm afraid (like the rest of us:roftl:)

Always knew you were from Madrid but you didn't know, I helped you find your true self. Finally! :roftl:

Well, doesn't seem so impossible then:thumb_yello: Only you'll need a good two-nights rest afterwards, I'm afraid (like the rest of us:roftl:)

Hola, Asun...:bye:

What time are you planning to start queuing?

Coz i can take a plane at 6:30am and be there around 9ish maybe, or sleep a bit more, take the plane at 10, get to Barajas at 11:15am, drop bags at hotel and meet you around noonish, maybe we could have lunch together near the venue???:wink2:

Hola, Asun...:bye:

What time are you planning to start queuing?

Coz i can take a plane at 6:30am and be there around 9ish maybe, or sleep a bit more, take the plane at 10, get to Barajas at 11:15am, drop bags at hotel and meet you around noonish, maybe we could have lunch together near the venue???:wink2:

Olà! :bye:

I really don't want to start queuing too early, remember we'll be arriving from Barcelona that very morning. I think noonish is ok (and lunch together absolutely perfect), but we haven't planned anything yet, we'll keep you and everybody else updated, ok?:thumb_yello: