Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its sold out? did you check Mikasounds :thumb_yello:

Yep, I already checked and there are tickets available but I have nowhere to send them in spain and was hoping to get some around the actual concert date when i will be there to buy them myself.

Yep, I already checked and there are tickets available but I have nowhere to send them in spain and was hoping to get some around the actual concert date when i will be there to buy them myself.

Hmmm sorry I cant help on this one ....

I wounder if any will be for sale at the actual venue

You can simply book the ticket from the link below:

http://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/goto.do?claves=.25573

and get your ticket at the venue.

I have checked that there are tickets available.

Hope can help u! :thumb_yello:

Olà! :bye:

I really don't want to start queuing too early, remember we'll be arriving from Barcelona that very morning. I think noonish is ok (and lunch together absolutely perfect), but we haven't planned anything yet, we'll keep you and everybody else updated, ok?:thumb_yello:

Lunchy :wub2:

Noon ish sounds ace , we need a group msn to talk stuff:biggrin2:

I really don't want to start queuing too early, remember we'll be arriving from Barcelona that very morning. I think noonish is ok (and lunch together absolutely perfect), but we haven't planned anything yet, we'll keep you and everybody else updated, ok?:thumb_yello:

This sounds perfect to me, especially knowing that we will arrive very early from Barcelona like a walking zombies...:boxed:

I'm not talking about Portugal! :roftl:

I was with some hope that it was a little bit better! :sneaky2:

I was talking about Madrid...:thumb_yello:

But i've been following the weather links and it seems it won't be that bad, just cold at night..well, colder than Lisbon i mean...

Yes .. no such a bad idea , or just a general overview of what , where , how

<better not be raining:sneaky2:>

For you who are used to UK weather it'lll be warm, Fredster...:naughty:

Don't think we need to be worry, it seem to be fairly warm both in Barcelona and Madrid according to the link TBQ gave me.

http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/localidades/madrid-28001

:thumb_yello:

Yep, that link...:wink2:

I was talking about Madrid...:thumb_yello:

But i've been following the weather links and it seems it won't be that bad, just cold at night..well, colder than Lisbon i mean...

It's very similar weather to here, its pretty warm during the day and fairly cold at night.. so now i kinda have an idea of what to take with me..i think.:teehee:

:wub2:

Now that looks a rokin venue

Just seen this clip ..

My student days were spent watching AC/DC at the place of the bull :aah: ..

... And I was there too:biggrin2:

And this vid is also mine:aah: :punk: Too shaky, right? Who can stand still at an AC/DC gig? Too bad you couldn't make it in the end, I missed you loads..

... And I was there too:biggrin2:

And this vid is also mine:aah: :punk: Too shaky, right? Who can stand still at an AC/DC gig? Too bad you couldn't make it in the end, I missed you loads..

Awwww missed you toooooo .... ohh that is you doing it :aah: , it isnt soo bad!! considering the type of gig!! :wub2:

Like the venue :wub2:

Awwww missed you toooooo .... ohh that is you doing it :aah: , it isnt soo bad!! considering the type of gig!! :wub2:

Like the venue :wub2:

Yep, I'm asunTheBlackQueen on YT, pretty obvious, right?:naughty: I think I didn't do such a bad job, cosidering the guys behind and in front of me, and my rocking feet that didn't let me be still, naughty feet...:aah:

Another great, great moment at that venue (and another moment I missed you so much):

Yep, I'm asunTheBlackQueen on YT, pretty obvious, right?:naughty: I think I didn't do such a bad job, cosidering the guys behind and in front of me, and my rocking feet that didn't let me be still, naughty feet...:aah:

Another great, great moment at that venue (and another moment I missed you so much):

Ohhhh that sends shivveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub2:

Maybe a little tear as well around that stage , I almost could see him there :wub2:, for real :wub2:

We are together virtually around the world! :biggrin2: