Mika in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum

Christine

yes, book your trains soon. getting to Milan may be easy, but leaving it very messy. :blink:

oh, I never thought it that way.. :blink: was atually waiting to book train as I was afraid someone may not be there.. :blink:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm gonna try and get a coach to Milan and then see if I can get my flight back, then if not, extend my stay until Saturday, see if I can fly then, and then if not get a coach back. It's a long old journey though - 24 hours!

I think I'm gonna try and get a coach to Milan and then see if I can get my flight back, then if not, extend my stay until Saturday, see if I can fly then, and then if not get a coach back. It's a long old journey though - 24 hours!

Blimey, that's hardcore!! Good luck with it all!

It will be worth it though! Better weather than here, for sure!

That much from Vienna?? :shocked:

yes, you say it!! the whole flight tour-retour costs 98 euro... (250 by train includes also tour-retour :wink2:).. and it's really "funny" - first we didn't get any ticket for the gig, and now the travel is also a problem lol, tragedy but funny, with a devil grins

It will be worth it though! Better weather than here, for sure!

It's been tipping it down here for most of the afternoon :lmfao:

It will be worth it. Even if the weather's bad, the food's ALWAYS good. And the shopping too.

It will be worth it. Even if the weather's bad, the food's ALWAYS good. And the shopping too.

Truuuuuuuuue dat :biggrin2:

milano's great shopping. :thumb_yello: a bit pricey..:teehee:

Depends on where you go in Milan, there's still plenty of high street stuff here though, but you can get cheaper clothes in the UK Oh how I miss Primark!!!

Truuuuuuuuue dat :biggrin2:

Depends on where you go in Milan, there's still plenty of high street stuff here though, but you can get cheaper clothes in the UK Oh how I miss Primark!!!

I meant all those high couture (sp.?) places..:naughty:

I meant all those high couture (sp.?) places..:naughty:

I know, that's why I said that it depends on where you go, cos that stuff's not everywhere, and I do a pretty good job of avoiding it :teehee:

And Vienna / Milano by car?

don't want to drive too far alone in a car ;) - and the oil costs as much as the train I'm afraid. So I prefer going by train, would be more comfortable! I have to sleep over it now, oh Mika, WE should be Golden :naughty: