Mika in Marseille, France at Le Dome

Christine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can't see a thing and i don't understand a word... They talk french and i dont understand even left or right in french. They film the show"

filming the show.... WOW! :shocked:

:shocked: Wow! Exciting... I want a DVD, I want a DVD, I want a DVD :biggrin2:

Please send greetings and love to Nina from me. She'll rock it on stage, I'm sure! :wink2:

"This is a nightmare. We can't sit so we are in the middle of the growd. (will leave this part of the sms out....) and i was two days in a train for this"

:shocked:

"But thanks, everyone is so kind. Send my love"

:wub2:

Edited by Dark Angel

Done! :wink2:

Thanx :huglove:

"This is a nightmare. We can't sit so we are in the middle of the growd. (will leave this part of the sms out....) and i was two days in a train for this"

:shocked:

"But thanks, everyone is so kind. Send my love"

:wub2:

:shocked: Sounds uncomfortable... Hope the M-effect works. As soon as Mika & Band appear on stage and the music starts, usually all the suffering before is immediately forgotten! :wink2:

Edited by Nightbird

Thanx :huglove:

:shocked: Sounds uncomfortable... Hope the M-effect works. As soon as Mika & Band appear on stage and the music starts, usually all the suffering before is immediately forgotten! :wink2:

maybe you should edit your post... got asked to not post the part that i have removed :wink2:

Yeah think it will too... i remember my feet were KILLIN me when i went to the London gigs but the pain kinda disapeard when Mika got on stage :lmfao:

And btw. she should be happy that she will get to meet Mika after the gig too and maybe get her pic taken w. him. theres prob. a few here who will get jealous... im one of em! :teehee: I will be looking forward for her report :thumb_yello:

maybe you should edit your post... got asked to not post the part that i have removed :wink2:

Of course, done :wink2:

Yeah think it will too... i remember my feet were KILLIN me when i went to the London gigs but the pain kinda disapeard when Mika got on stage :lmfao:

And btw. she should be happy that she will get to meet Mika after the gig too and maybe get her pic taken w. him. theres prob. a few here who will get jealous... im one of em! :teehee: I will be looking forward for her report :thumb_yello:

Looking forward to her report too! It will all work out fab for her, I'm sure. :biggrin2:

:groupwave:

Thanks for the update!

Great to hear that Nina will be a BG tonight since it wasn't possible for her in Barcelona as planned :thumb_yello:

The green one is the best corset anyway :wink2:[/I]

i agree!!! and i´m happy she finally is going to do it!!

Only 7 of our perfectly formed MFCers going to this one? wow

I bet a zillion from the french fan clun though huh :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: You're right ! But not that much neither from the MWS, about 10 people :wink2:

Wow, only 7 people going to this? Strange for a French gig

only 7??? what is wrong with Marseille??

:roftl::roftl: it's in the south and far for the poor northern people (and expensive by train :teehee: ) and we are lucky in France to have the choice between 9 gigs so people choose the ones which are closer to their home :teehee: And, it's a friday, they're will be more people tomorrow in Lyon :thumb_yello:

Happy for Tiibet, some of my friends are on stage tonight too... So happy for them :wub2: They're nice, so I don't think Tiibet will be lost :wink2:

:roftl: You're right ! But not that much neither from the MWS, about 10 people

:roftl::roftl: it's in the south and far for the poor northern people (and expensive by train :teehee: ) and we are lucky in France to have the choice between 9 gigs so people choose the ones which are closer to their home :teehee: And, it's a friday, they're will be more people tomorrow in Lyon :thumb_yello:

Happy for Tiibet, some of my friends are on stage tonight too... So happy for them :wub2: They're nice, so I don't think Tiibet will be lost :wink2:

ah! was starting to think it was a livingroom gig :roftl:

no need for binoculous for this gig right? :teehee:

"I can't see a thing and i don't understand a word... They talk french and i dont understand even left or right in french. They film the show"

filming the show.... WOW! :shocked:

maybe it was just the cameras for the videscreens? :dunno:

"I'm in a Mika gig and i miss all the fun... So close but so far, lol. Well, maybe tomorrow"

i know what she means, been a bit like that for me in london - although i could still see the gig, because the floor in london was sloped and i'm taller than nina, but it just wasn't the same not being in front row. you see the show, but you still have the feeling you're missing something. at least i felt like that. plus the corset isn't exactly comfortable. but nina and me are going to so many gigs that it certainly can't hurt to have that experience at one of them and see the positive and negative sides of it. :thumb_yello:

Edited by mellody