Mika in Marseille, France at Le Dome

Christine

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh sorry no .. mis leading you , I just got one for the same time , they tend to do europe in batches:thumb_yello:

Think mine was for the spain gigs

It's a pity (for Marseille)...:sad:

I recieved also a e mail for the Lyon gig:biggrin2:

• 5 weeks later...
Only 7? :blink: Sure theres not one more thread about this gig? :blink:

But have fun everybody :yay: will be looking forward for reports, vids. pics ect. :wink2:

I know that tiibet is on her way -- she's been tweeting about her progress! :thumb_yello:

From tiibet:

"Hi Angel. I'm in Marseille. BG in green dress. Haven't slept for two daus so a bit of headache... everything looks so exciting"

:yay: Yay! I'm so glad for her she made it to Marseille and will be a BG! Go Nina :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Oh, but bad for us...she won't be able to make as much of her outstanding fab vids as usual... :crybaby:

:lol3::wink2:

Edited by Nightbird

:yay: Yay! I'm so glad for her she made it to Marseille and will be a BG! Go Nina :thumb_yello:

I hope there will be some good quality vids. of it cos i wanna see her as that! :biggrin2:

Just told her to say hi to Mika and give him a hug from me even though he donno who i am... but maybe she can get 2 hugs then :naughty::wink2: I think she deserves it...

From tiibet:

"Hi Angel. I'm in Marseille. BG in green dress. Haven't slept for two daus so a bit of headache... everything looks so exciting"

:groupwave:

Thanks for the update!

Great to hear that Nina will be a BG tonight since it wasn't possible for her in Barcelona as planned :thumb_yello:

The green one is the best corset anyway :wink2:

From tiibet:

So cool for Nina!!! She finally gets her shot! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Oh, but bad for us...she won't be able to make as much of her outstanding fab vids as usual... :crybaby:

:lol3::wink2:

lets hope smeone else will. As long as she will have lots of fun im happy...

I hope there will be some good quality vids. of it cos i wanna see her as that! :biggrin2:

Just told her to say hi to Mika and give him a hug from me even though he donno who i am... but maybe she can get 2 hugs then :naughty::wink2: I think she deserves it...

Haha, talking about the vids - just edited my post above :naughty:

Wanna see her on stage too! So happy for her after all that stress with Barcelona.

She definitely deserves it!

:groupwave:

Thanks for the update!

Great to hear that Nina will be a BG tonight since it wasn't possible for her in Barcelona as planned :thumb_yello:

The green one is the best corset anyway :wink2:

I love all the corsets... think they all looks fab. and looooved wearing one :wub2: Me and another one of the BGs from Denmark wanted to buy one... but not for sale :tears::roftl: